Rim Sizes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy c*ap this thread is starting to confuse me and i still dont know what that blue frowning face meant but i cant do a video cause my blackberry pearl doesnt take videos and i need new tires soon so i will have to put steelies on but i think one of my steelies has a nail in the tire

but all of you can make fun of my car for going that fast idc like i said im gonna re do the time when i get a chance and do the timing myself so i get it right

People are not really making fun of your car but rather calling BS on your claims. Theres something going on cause either you don't have your average old prelude with some minor mods or you are completely wrong on the timing.

People are not really making fun of your car but rather calling BS on your claims. Theres something going on cause either you don't have your average old prelude with some minor mods or you are completely wrong on the timing.

WOW someone in this site who knows english! okay like i said im gonna retime my 0-60 when i put my steelies back on idk when thats gonna be

find a local track around you, doesnt matter if its 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile.

they time you for everything from your reaction, 0-60, and how long it takes you to complete the run.

maybe you messed up on your timing, or maybe your speedo is waaaaaaaaaaaaay off. who knows.

but something other than sitting there with a stop watch would probly be a good idea. at least video tape it, then you have time stamps that you can add and subtract from.

Archived