trade?

Sonny Black

Pic of CRX? and what year/engine, etc.?

no picture.

but I could go over there and snap a quick one.

it is a white crx. 89 with a single cam engine. that is swapped no papers for the swap. and tokico struts and "stuff"

just a newer single I guess.

clean title, full interior, speedo not working.

and nice avatar thingy, jerrodh lol

And whats your HB got and whats wrong with it?

B16a2, salvage title, gutted interior, aftermarket steering wheel, no ac/powersteering, battery relocated to the back.

engine is good/strong, just the shell sucks balls.

I guess the guy wants my engine? but he told me he is going to fix up the shell. so I'm not sure.

what's wrong...nothing just the exhaust is loose so it rattles. just needs to be tighten down.

but other than that I want to sell it cause I have no money. but this guy said trade for his crx and $300.

I don't know, worth it?

I would still have a car and $300

my friend tells me to ask for $400.

IMO very bad idea, you'll selling a great project car for a stock SOHC. I mean if you dont care about performance at all and the $300 is going to change your life then I guess thats your decision but I'd rather roll with the hatch unless its beat to hell.

IMO very bad idea, you'll selling a great project car for a stock SOHC. I mean if you dont care about performance at all and the $300 is going to change your life then I guess thats your decision but I'd rather roll with the hatch unless its beat to hell.

hmm, okay.

yeah I wasn't too sure. I was just thinking, nahh this is my crapty project car, get your own. hah.

well I think I will keep the car.

how much do you think it could sell for?

people say that it will go for 1,500.

two guys said they'll buy it off me for 1,700.

but my hatch is salvaged

from front end collision, they welded a Canadian front end to my car.

and its bondo everywhere.

Really depends good project shells/cars are in high demand especially the EG's among a few others. Its one vehicle that isn't really restricted as much by blue book value.

I mean if your willing to put the money into it I'm sure it be pretty sweet and pretty fast as well.

Really depends good project shells/cars are in high demand especially the EG's among a few others. Its one vehicle that isn't really restricted as much by blue book value.

I mean if your willing to put the money into it I'm sure it be pretty sweet and pretty fast as well.

that is the thing, I am willing to put money into it. IF i had money, I don't have a job and I don't have any money. So thats why I'm just wanting to sell it now and try to buy another later on.

I mean, they'll always be around in the markets.

but that is my plan.

sell it, and get back in later.

here are pictures of my car.

dd01ea.jpg

(the shifter was broken or soomething? so they just stuck that handle on it.)

short shifter.

15f2gl1.jpg

so like, you can see the side molding.

its all gone, cept the front fenders.

I say if the rex is clean go for it i mean if you dont have steady income its probably more important on having reliablility over performance but i would ask for a little more than 300 mayb 4-500 and just see what he says

I say if the rex is clean go for it i mean if you dont have steady income its probably more important on having reliablility over performance but i would ask for a little more than 300 mayb 4-500 and just see what he says

reliability? I also drive a ford ranger. (no ford jokes, please lol)

but um, I don't know.

I just want to get into the honda game later on, but just buy a good honda. with a clean shell.

hm, I'm not really sure.

but I guess if one of my friends says yes to the 1,700

I'll just rid of it like that and just pick up another one later on

I am 18

I'm just starting =]

and next time, i"ll know what to look for and what to expect.

Is it out of the question to keep both cars and go get a frigging job? lol

okay so like, it's not.

my ranger was a gift from my family and the honda was a "gift" also, I paid it with financial aid money.

and yes, I have been trying to get a job.

maybe its my long hair?

ahh well atleast I'm set on not trading.

maybe just keep, or sell.

reliability? I also drive a ford ranger. (no ford jokes, please lol)

but um, I don't know.

I just want to get into the honda game later on, but just buy a good honda. with a clean shell.

hm, I'm not really sure.

but I guess if one of my friends says yes to the 1,700

I'll just rid of it like that and just pick up another one later on

I am 18

I'm just starting =]

and next time, i"ll know what to look for and what to expect.

Haha well if your just looking for quick cash for now just sell the hatch for 1700 if you can..get a job asap save up a little more and find a honda you really want..the rex's are nice expecially if there clean but so are the hatchbacks...if i were in your posisition i would probably check out the rex see how it looks and drives see if it needs anything done and if its nice just trade and sell that ford hahaahaha..that way you will have a honda all ready for you when you find a job and theres alot you can do with a rex :thumbsup:

Haha well if your just looking for quick cash for now just sell the hatch for 1700 if you can..get a job asap save up a little more and find a honda you really want..the rex's are nice expecially if there clean but so are the hatchbacks...if i were in your posisition i would probably check out the rex see how it looks and drives see if it needs anything done and if its nice just trade and sell that ford hahaahaha..that way you will have a honda all ready for you when you find a job and theres alot you can do with a rex :thumbsup:

yeah, thats sounds where I'm leaning towards to expect the ford part, you ass. lol

just go for quick cash.

Sell drugs then. Gotta do what you gotta do. Sure your parents will understand.

and if you are serious about that.

I know a guy that already told me to do that.

he said I'll sell it for him and keep a little profit so I can stay on my feet.

but I don't know if you're serious.

lol, it is a possibility.

yeah, thats sounds where I'm leaning towards to expect the ford part, you ass. lol

just go for quick cash.

ehhh who needs a ford when you got a honda :thumbsup: and sellin drugs FTW if you cant find any other jobs lol

Archived