91 jetta?

If you have a good functioning car, then why take a risk trading it for something else? Keep it and you've got nothing to lose.

Then buy a better car when you've got money saved up (from all the gas you'll be saving with that VX) :thumbup:

+1 :thumbsup: . Sell hatch to me after you rake the miles up!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol im meeting up with him today and ive got a guy that will do the wheel bearing for me for 50 bucks, and what ever the cost of the part is so im going to tell the guy to throw in like 100 on top of the trade, and i can do the starter myself so im not worried about that

lol im meeting up with him today and ive got a guy that will do the wheel bearing for me for 50 bucks, and what ever the cost of the part is so im going to tell the guy to throw in like 100 on top of the trade, and i can do the starter myself so im not worried about that

I really wish you lived around me because I would love to buff that exterior out with you. Would be a fun transformation that could probably come back to 95% as good as factory (or better)

I really wish you lived around me because I would love to buff that exterior out with you. Would be a fun transformation that could probably come back to 95% as good as factory (or better)

the guy i live next to has a buffer, i think imma do it cause the honda is making noises like its about to fall apart, its got basicly a whloe new front end so im thinking its cause its new parts and they just make noise but idk its annoying

^what kind of noises?

I wouldn't trade with Jetta either. But, it's up to you. :D

it hard to explain, its like a squeek but not high pitched, and its like its rubbing together, when i take off from a dead start it it dose it and when i shift into 2nd gear it dose it, but when i hit a bump theres no noise, just the take off and 2nd, and when i down shift and break itll have this clunking noise, im thinking its the new parts

If you have a product that removes rust, TELL ME!!!!!!!! :laugh:

haha my buddy did that to his teg, i kicked it out and called him a dumbasss :devil:

You are buddies with SeanyC? :crazy:

If so this convo is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :laugh:

that's a weird combination of noises you are hearing from your car...idk what it can be...more details?

(good idea not to get the Jetta :D ) hehe

lol, idk its so hard to explane, ill have to make a vid and maybe you can here it

Archived