91 jetta?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it has 150000 miles, the body is really clean, no rust. its gonna need a starter, and i think a wheel bearing. but it still runs and drives great. the starter is still good as of now, but every once and a while you gotta tap it with a hammer. it doesnt smoke or use oil, and the clutch it strong.

i told him to send me pics

Well if you don't want to keep the Jetta, why are you buying? Jw. You have a reliable car it seems? ??? ??? ???

idk i just want something nice and clean, no rust, dents, stuff like that and the hatch isnt anywhere close to clean

idk i just want something nice and clean, no rust, dents, stuff like that and the hatch isnt anywhere close to clean

I'd personally put some body work into the hatch, if you know how to do it, and sell it if you want something else. But it's your call, I didn't pay for the car :fool:

If you have a good functioning car, then why take a risk trading it for something else? Keep it and you've got nothing to lose.

Then buy a better car when you've got money saved up (from all the gas you'll be saving with that VX) :thumbup:

thats what im saying, just a nice clean car, but i told him i didnt want to trade for a car id have to put money into just for it to run correctly

he did also say he'd throw in some money on top of the trade

Archived