Good deals on rim/tires?

jerrodh

I have to replace the truck tires ASAP running on a spare as is and the rest are just as crapty. I've been searching craigslist with no luck on anything worth wild. Anyone got any ideas on cheap rims/tires prefibly in a package deal together. Very strict budget unfortonately.

I have to replace the truck tires ASAP running on a spare as is and the rest are just as crapty. I've been searching craigslist with no luck on anything worth wild. Anyone got any ideas on cheap rims/tires prefibly in a package deal together. Very strict budget unfortonately.

www.tirerack.com :thumbsup:

5 lug 15's I believe sorry was a long frigging night forgot to check. Discounttire direct has some deals on truck rims I might buy new from them but f*ck I dont have this kind of money lol.

Long story short the tread exploded off my tires can't really describe it any other way. I didnt hit anything I hadn't even been driving on them more than 3 minutes that day nor was I getting on it was really weird. Tire didn't blow or anything so made for a pretty easy tire change. Damn I hate changing tires on the side of the highway nerve racking.

And to make things worse Erin got tail ended in her car later that night so I spent 2hrs in the hospital because she had neck pains. Worse part is she told the girl who hit her to leave pretty much, no dents or anything in the Alero but the bumpers popped off on the sides.

I believe its 5 X 114.3 bolt pattern with P225/75/R14. Pretty sure

Budget I think I can get a new set of rims with cheapo tires from discount tire for $400ish with install/balance/etc. and install kit (new stems, locking lugs, etc.)

I emailed a few people with some used rims/tires so we'll see how that goes.

I believe its 5 X 114.3 bolt pattern with P225/75/R14. Pretty sure

Budget I think I can get a new set of rims with cheapo tires from discount tire for $400ish with install/balance/etc. and install kit (new stems, locking lugs, etc.)

I emailed a few people with some used rims/tires so we'll see how that goes.

these are 5x114.3

sstuff20069ng.jpg

check em out!

I was thinking the same thing. The small ford 5 lug matches the larger honda 5 lug. You have to be careful with weight though. The truck wheels are designed to carry a heavier load. The honda's... not so much.

Appreciate it man. Working with tirediscounters atm for a set of rims/tires atm. Also going to check out this huge rim/hub store with some used. I was recommended by two people from different places so maybe I'll find something maybe not.

Archived