omg someone plz help with this problem

88prelude

okay so my car is doing it again...whenever i take off the line like i feel my car misfiring and i bogg down but it only feels like one or 2 pistons are doing it but once i to higher RPMS it stopps and when i get to a higher gear it stops but it still does it in 2nd but not as bad and i just put brand new NGK plugs in like maybe 2 or 3000 miles ago...wtf?

Pull the plugs and check for oil on them. Report back :thumbsup:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pull the plugs and check for oil on them. Report back :thumbsup:

okay so i removed all the plugs and they are prefect-no oil so since my whole distributor was replaced not 10000 miles ago and the external coil is good and the plugs are good im gonna try replacing the wires which were on my old 91 eclipse when i bought it and that was over a year ago so im gonna order wires this friday then report back

okay so i removed all the plugs and they are prefect-no oil so since my whole distributor was replaced not 10000 miles ago and the external coil is good and the plugs are good im gonna try replacing the wires which were on my old 91 eclipse when i bought it and that was over a year ago so im gonna order wires this friday then report back

WAIT so the wires on it aren't the right ones for it?

WAIT so the plugs on it aren't the right ones for it?

no i just bought new NGKs about 2 or 300 miles ago and gapped them correctly

did you mean wires cause those arent the right wires for it

Archived