A little help.

Ben.

Are you both stressed out right now? A lot of times when there are problems in a relationship (in my experience) its due to factors outside of the relationship, such as work/school etc. So figure out what exactly is causing the problem and try to work on it together. Otherwise, find a new relationship, or go single for a while.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Otherwise, find a new relationship, or go single for a while.

If it's going to be over (and it needs to be decided upon one way or the other, no childish games), then stay single. Take time for yourself, it's well worth it :thumbsup: I'll be coming up on a year of the single life soon enough :laugh:

What a fracked up day I'm having.

She texted me as I was leaving my first call this morning..apparently she knew for me to use my phone I'd have to clear the text..

SO. After about 60 incoming and outgoing texts.. we've agreed to counseling.. She's agreed to be more open about her problems. She was actually waiting for me when I got home. I'm just ever so leary of what might happen now.

I'm happy. It'll take that first session of counseling before I'm completely content.

Well hopefully things go your way Ben, but you can't be doing this back and forth crap, least make that apparent to her that it hurts you. I hated it when past girlfriends I had would try to leave and come back, etc.

I'd just get out now. You're not married. Your 20 years old. Your going to go to couples counseling? She knows "very well" that you'll leave if it doesn't work, but you've told us at least 2-3 times that you're done "for good", so it doesn't seem as though you have any intention of actually leaving. Hope all works out how you want it to, though.

^That's not a character flaw. That's you being very nice. She is the one who shouldn't walk all over you!

I hope counseling works! huuuggsss :)

Ashley, I see your point. But, they really love eachother to have been together for this long, imo.

My one character flaw.

I let people who do get close to me walk all over me.

It's quite a shame really. Not denying it.

You shouldn't consider low self-esteem a character quality. Rather, it should be called what it is, a symptom of a deeper issue; perhaps mild depression.

You shouldn't consider low self-esteem a character quality. Rather, it should be called what it is, a symptom of a deeper issue; perhaps mild depression.

I was diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder when I was younger. I'm an entirely different person off medicaid. LOL.

This is a winning relationship fools! PTSD in the woman and BPD in the guy!

you guys have been together for 5 years! You two can make it work :D

look at the positive side...bi-polar can be really good between the sheets hehehe

I have mild ADHD and a very positive happy personality, so I'm hyper often and get wild...this really helps because I do spontaneous things that are unpredictably fun :D

Archived