Your gonna laugh!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Little Miss Sunshine! :D

I like how you can brighten a forum up! :thumbsup:

I will call you LMS for short from now on! :)

hehehe thaaanks :) you are a great revolutionary member too :D

no wonder...I was wondering what "LMS" was lol hehe

EDIT: now, just for you, I'm gonna take before and after pics of my engine, since I'm going to give it a good scrubbing time hehe \

and where would that be?

im a car moron myself but i am guessing 3 inches in, 2 inches up from the bottom left corner of his pic is the solenoid.. thats the only green plastic cover thing i see

Picture092.jpg

Look for V-tec Solonoid, and no they did not say it on all of them! My Sol wasV-tec and it had plain cover! It should have D-15 with V-Tec e :thumbsup: Pic was before second cleaning! :thumbsup:

is it that little thing between the intake and head?, cause i have it to, and damn dude you can detail

hehehe thaaanks :) you are a great revolutionary member too :D

no wonder...I was wondering what "LMS" was lol hehe

EDIT: now, just for you, I'm gonna take before and after pics of my engine, since I'm going to give it a good scrubbing time hehe \

Thank you LMS! :thumbsup: That was before I cleaned it a second time, and was only angle I had with V-tec solonoid!

Minus exhaust manifold, and valve cover, I could make his look like this! :drool:

HPIM1257.jpg

i didnt really do anything i whiped down a couple of things idk if i should wrap anything up or not before spraying it down so i didnt spray it

Only thing I worry about is getting water in dist. cap, but take a rag and a 8MM socket and wratchet with you and that is not a issue! :thumbsup: I rinse mine dowmn with spot free rinse every time I wash car, it keeps it looking great, and keeps soap residue from colllecting in jams, and I also dry engine compartment every time, as well as interior door and hatch jams! :drool:

Archived