Your gonna laugh!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds like the business i used to be in. buy acar for really cheap, detail it, put a few things extra on the car and sell it for major profit :p

You know it! I have had 3 CRX, now 4 hatches, 1 Sol, 2 Ludes, and the list continues! :heart:

hehe it is very smart to do this :D

I want to do this, but have no space lol

Really I have a issue with that myself! >_< Now I have a unregistered car on the street with no plates! Plus wife is on homeowners board! :nono:

You know it! I have had 3 CRX, now 4 hatches, 1 Sol, 2 Ludes, and the list continues! :heart:

Yeah me and my step dad used to do all that with a HUGE list of cars, when we got them the cars were total junk, but when finished they look awesome! :)

a few of the cars we've had: datsun 240Z, 96 240SX w/ SR20DET (from cali), a hell of a bundle of accords, a nice little prelude SH with a few mods, a bunch of GM trucks, olds 442, 70 nova SS, one badass 60's model chevy truck me and my step dad built (baby blue with boyd wheels and a Z06 enigine), and many many more cars here and there...

How many miles does it have on it?? The interior looks really good minus the taped up radio console! Haha it happens though! Just needs a good cleaning and that thing is gonna be SUPER nice!

Sold for $1800!! :thumbsup: I love a quick turn and burn! 8)

really thats it?, idk how to detail haha, come over here and do it for me :laugh:

A clean asssed engine compartment, and exterior makes the sale! Also people love to open doors and see clean shiny paint, instead of dull dirty as hell paint! :thumbsup:

^there is a detailing thread in the "exterior" discussion area. :D

I want a supra too lol

Mike, good job on the sale :D

Thanks Little Miss Sunshine! :D

I like how you can brighten a forum up! :thumbsup:

I will call you LMS for short from now on! :)

Any engine pics? :drool: I likes engine pics! :drool:

lol i dont think youll like the engine, oh and im pretty sure i dont have v-tec!, all v-tec motors say v-tec on the head right?, and i dont have a pic of the motor yet

Picture092.jpg

lol i dont think youll like the engine, oh and im pretty sure i dont have v-tec!, all v-tec motors say v-tec on the head right?, and i dont have a pic of the motor yet

Look for V-tec Solonoid, and no they did not say it on all of them! My Sol wasV-tec and it had plain cover! It should have D-15 with V-Tec e :thumbsup: Pic was before second cleaning! :thumbsup:

Archived