Your gonna laugh!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well i dont live on a farm so whatever you use :thumbsup:

If you are looking to turn and burn more cars, it will be well worth the investment, if not and you dont plan on doing more it wont be! You can do like I do and charge $40-50 for nice assed engine compartment! Also by buffing and waxing, then detailing engine compartment, I\you can bring the value of car up $300 - $600! :thumbsup:

PM coming! :ninja:

gawd people. stop calling it v-tec. VTEC. And your car has VTEC, E-VTEC to be exact. E for efficiency. All VX engines used the E-VTEC system to keep the car, not in the most appropriate band for power, but to keep it in the best fuel efficiency band. I don't remember the exact cut off but most d series VTEC's engaged at like 4500rpm or so, the E-VTEC engages much lower to keep you from wasting gas. The car also runs on a quirky lean-burn mode. On the highway if you ease off the throttle enough to maintain a steady speed for X amount of time (like 30 seconds) the engine self-throttles the fuel injection to within a red pube of the amount needed to maintain your exact speed.

Sorry for thread jack.

gawd people. stop calling it v-tec. VTEC. And your car has VTEC, E-VTEC to be exact. E for efficiency. All VX engines used the E-VTEC system to keep the car, not in the most appropriate band for power, but to keep it in the best fuel efficiency band. I don't remember the exact cut off but most d series VTEC's engaged at like 4500rpm or so, the E-VTEC engages much lower to keep you from wasting gas. The car also runs on a quirky lean-burn mode. On the highway if you ease off the throttle enough to maintain a steady speed for X amount of time (like 30 seconds) the engine self-throttles the fuel injection to within a red pube of the amount needed to maintain your exact speed.

Sorry for thread jack.

Freaking thread jackers! They will let any one on this damn site! :crazy::laugh:

Sorry for thread jack.

who cares about the V-TEC, VTEC its the same damn thing, but thanks for telling me about my engine :thumbsup:

Archived