Just curious, teggy front clip

Hondahunter

way more than bolt up, look up "solvic" on google youll see a walk through on how to do a front end conversion (i belive i posted the walkthough here and on solsociety)

all of the front end conversions are the same.

way more than bolt up, look up "solvic" on google youll see a walk through on how to do a front end conversion (i belive i posted the walkthough here and on solsociety)

all of the front end conversions are the same.

Thanks, and looks like you put a lot of work into yours. LMK when you get it painted! Not trying to rag, mine needs paint too...

Like i said, love the way mine looks, I was just curious. I am gonna have to Google an EG hatch with sol front end now though!

here you go

black336jn9.jpg

black406a6a96lr7.jpg

newcsrsiguo1kp8.jpg

wow...never seen that before looks wierd lol mayb im not use to seeing it..i guess..it doesnt look to bad would rather have the original front end though..

wtf.. i like my front

anyway... my eg front is painted.. been painted like 3 times :laugh:

FILE0013.jpg

FILE0010.jpg

with my new rims and corner lights in: (hood is a bit not lined up right cause i had a little accident and have to fix the hood still)

DSCN4414.jpg

how come for the longest time i was the only one.. then my twin came.. then 10000000 people came that want the front.. im writin i was first on my car

okay i just realized nothing on the front looks lined up on the car.. wtf... it so doesnt look like that in person.. ill get more pics later

if i couldve kept the sol front end on i prob would, but for it me was a chance to revive a totaled sol, and with so few of us on the roads anymore, i decided i was going to do a front end conversion to save her.

if i couldve kept the sol front end on i prob would, but for it me was a chance to revive a totaled sol, and with so few of us on the roads anymore, i decided i was going to do a front end conversion to save her.

Spoken like a true Soler. icon_salut.gif

There's not really too many conversions I would do to my sol but due to a few things I'm very much considering doing this:

Only thing I can't quite figure out is how it all aligned so well as the S2K is 2"(I believe) wider than a del sol. The fenders on an s2k also look like they come out a lot more from the body than the del sol fender but I could be wrong. If they do come out more then a del sol, i'm not sure how they mixed the fenders but I love the stock HID look.

314617914mc1.jpg

Hmmm, EG/EK looks pretty good actually, and I'm not a fan of alot of front end conversions. The teggy looks like its way out of proportion. I wonder what a JDM DC2 front end would look like?

From the one angle it looks actually decent but if you see it directly from the side it looks too long for the rest of the car.

21263512fulldd2.jpg

tegaf8.jpg

JDM Teg front + EH2 hatchy = FTW.

JDM Teg Front + Sol = WTF. Fail.

yeah the teg front looks a billion times worse than i thought it would. But I've got some serious things to drool over as I look for my next project :drool:

I think the JDM ITR front on a del sol is sex!!! :drool:

as for a ludey front bleh , ive never seen it done but im sure it looks like sh1t... ive seen one sol with a EK front didnt look too shabby :)

I think a prelude front end would look good on an accord. =D I do like that teggy front on the sol, and the sol front on that eg. But a sol is not a sol without it's aux. lights. Haha.

Archived