Detailed The Car Today.

Repsol

I can't find one where it was really a before. I have one of before I really did anything to it lol. Here that is.

09StockEngine.jpg

Here's one i took when I put the new valve cover on. I already used my secret stuff once, but it looked alright. I used a lot of it this time, and it worked purrtty. :D You can see I went from short ram to cold air though. Haha.

0806081415.jpg

I liked the Toda Header I had on my EJ6's GSR motor. It was bluish/purple. Looked really nice. Almost reminded me of the burnt tipped mufflers that are on the market now.

I liked the Toda Header I had on my EJ6's GSR motor. It was bluish/purple. Looked really nice. Almost reminded me of the burnt tipped mufflers that are on the market now.

Stainless changes to blue/purple from the heat. I think the Toda took about one use in the ex's old S2000 to start turning.

Ah.

In any case, it was a nice header. Much larger than the DC and RS*R model's I'd had.

Yeah, Todas are nice, but money compared to the DC.

I love that look. It's baller. :)

Archived