I found my car...

BuddySol

...on Google Maps - street view. I can tell it was taken at least last summer considering the state of my house at the time. Kind of funny the stuff you can find on street view...lol Anyhow, if you find your car post it up...

gmaps.jpg

how do they do these just have someone drive around taking video of everything? sadly my car was not parked outside at the time. and i also think that this was taken last summer, probably at around 10-11am, which means i would have been at work.

edit: i don't think it would ever be possible to figure out where i was. when i go and look at where i work it looks like its the middle of winter, when i look at my friends house its some time during the spring, and it looks around summer at my house, when i look at my school its towards the end of the summer.

how do they do these just have someone drive around taking video of everything? sadly my car was not parked outside at the time. and i also think that this was taken last summer, probably at around 10-11am, which means i would have been at work.

Check your work address! I have found mine like 3 different times! :thumbsup:

I don't even have that option. Satellite view is also a big blur for where my house actually is, although a little down the road shows up.

I don't even have that option. Satellite view is also a big blur for where my house actually is, although a little down the road shows up.

Well if you weren't in hiding from the cops, FBI and the CIA, you could live where normal people do! :thumbsup:

Well if you weren't in hiding from the cops, FBI and the CIA, you could live where normal people do! :thumbsup:

shhhh! you're going to blow my cover!

if google satellite can't touch me, no one can

oh wow, they have street view in my city now. But, they don't go down my street. They go the streets on both sides of my street, but not mine. I can go to the corner of my street and look down, but it's really blurry. My car is not parked in front either.

Archived