So many "Yes Men"

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since you all hate me so much, post your reasoning here, who thinks i should leave the board?

This just seems like a cry for attention.

You want reasoning? You're ill-mannered, foul-mouthed, and disrespect women.

You're not only shady enough to paper mache a car to pawn it off on an innocent buyer, but you're dumb enough to openly admit it.

This just seems like a cry for attention.

Yep.

You want reasoning? You're ill-mannered, foul-mouthed, and disrespect women.

You're not only shady enough to paper mache a car to pawn it off on an innocent buyer, but you're dumb enough to openly admit it.

And you just gave it to him.

This troll will get nice and fat off all the fodder you guys are spoon feeding him.

How about you take up Tubbiths request. I'll personally pay for your plane ticket.

If your willing to pay for the planes tickets i can gladly give him directions to get here from there...

I dont think he thought i would seriously tell him how to get here.. cuz he hasnt talked to me since...

I may be a little late on this but yes, if you act like this, you should leave.

Also, since I only read the first few posts, I will add this: no one should ever be jealous of three civics and an accord.

I may be a little late on this but yes, if you act like this, you should leave.

Also, since I only read the first few posts, I will add this: no one should ever be jealous of three civics and an accord.

any guy names trans sexual john cant say s.hit to me....

all the rest of you can g back to your bolt on performance enhancements and stoke each others ego's. You all are lame and desretly seeking internet attention and "E friend". F.uck you all and your wack ass comments. bunch a big ass country MFers!

Archived