members journal?

I think it would be a good idea to have a new section for members journals. I have journals in all the other sites i go on and it would be a good thing to have hear so people can keep a track of their car builds and keep it to one thread (im guilty for starting a few).

If this was made, i'd also suggest being able to edit the topic title whenever you want to be able to keep the viewers up to date with whatever your doing.

kinda i guess, like in the main page you can have a "members journal" section, where people can post threads of their cars and "blog" so when they have updates you can jsut post in there instead of everywhere else (like i do haha). also i just figured it would be best to be able to edit the actual title so people know whats going on...like i keep updating my "whats up fudgepackers" thread, but i cant update that and write "hey i did this with my car blah blah" so people know i actually did something instead of post whoring like half the ppl do here.

Archived