Nice little addition on the 1st unread tab! :thumbsup: Thats what I missed on SolSociety the most, was after they up\down graded it, they lost that! Then you had to go through the whole damned thread! Good job! Now all we need is a SHOUT BOX!! :-

i like that too. something i did notice is that every once and a while the viewed number is wrong. it will say 0 even when people posted in the thread lol.

Nice little addition on the 1st unread tab! :thumbsup: Thats what I missed on SolSociety the most, was after they up\down graded it, they lost that! Then you had to go through the whole damned thread! Good job! Now all we need is a SHOUT BOX!! :-

Thanks, somebody requested it and I don't remember who now. I've looked at the shoutbox and it's going to take a little bit of work and/or more research/searching. It's not just a quick easy 1.2.3. install. As time permits, I'll see what I can do.

i like that too. something i did notice is that every once and a while the viewed number is wrong. it will say 0 even when people posted in the thread lol.

I think I have it set to only update the count once per hour to reduce stress on the database.

Thanks, somebody requested it and I don't remember who now. I've looked at the shoutbox and it's going to take a little bit of work and/or more research/searching. It's not just a quick easy 1.2.3. install. As time permits, I'll see what I can do.

I think I have it set to only update the count once per hour to reduce stress on the database.

thats smart thinkin drew lol.

nate - i agree, but the one thing i like is that these are completely more obvious. so i dont mind em.

The first new thread button has always been there. It used to be a little box and now it says "1st unread". I preferred the little box from before as it was less obtrusive.

I can change it from "1st Unread" to just "Unread", which would make it a little smaller.

I can change it from "1st Unread" to just "Unread", which would make it a little smaller.

Seems fine to me, but I didn't notice it til you changed it, and I am not the only one! :crazy:

Yea, there is in fact..kinda' already a Del Sol section..

Sorry I was asking because someone said there was not one! He was talking about on Hondaforum, not Hondaforums! :crazy: Honestly I dont own a Sol anymore, and have never posted in the Del Sol section, most of my useless crap I just put in General section! :thumbsup:

bahahahah drew, are you originally from NH?

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register or Die! )

Lol, that's right, the license plates there say Live Free or Die. Nope, never been to NH. I just updated it again.

Archived