How to fix Rust with bondo? DIY help needed

i've been called worse, by far better people. i am indeed a bitch, kinda proud of it.

i stand by my previous statement of u being a douche canoe however. you seem to think that you can post @ssholey statements like the one you did, and not receive any @ssholey ones back. I'm afraid it doesn't work like that f*ck stick. if you make a thread about your intentional deceptive propensities, you're gonna be bashed for it.

+1 although I almost had to look up propensities! :crazy: Well at least you have never been a biitch to me! :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, we can't ban (well, "indefinitely suspend") members simply because they make terrible choices :laugh:

let's please keep the bashing/profanity to a minimum.

With that being said, all you haters just lost. I have four cars because im a Honda Fan! The car in question is in good shape mechanically and will do the new owner great justice. So what if it has bondo on the rear wheel wells? You cant stop my hustle cry babies.

Special thx to the cool people reading this..you know who you are.

With that being said, all you haters just lost. I have four cars because im a Honda Fan! The car in question is in good shape mechanically and will do the new owner great justice. So what if it has bondo on the rear wheel wells? You cant stop my hustle cry babies.

Special thx to the cool people reading this..you know who you are.

I am guessing no one on here is cool then? :thumbsup:

Archived