heres my ride

Just wondering, where are you located and approximately how much are you looking to get for the D-series motor and transmission setup?

I must agree, the Fit wheels look pretty decent and different on there, but the H.O.P./H.F.P. Fit wheels are f*cking baller as crap!

hop.hfp.wheel_g.jpg

H.O.P. = Honda Original Parts

H.F.P. = Honda Factory Performance

All in all, H.F.P. is a part of H.O.P., so H.O.P. was technically correct. I ninja edited so people like you *cough cough* won't get confused. Just kidding!

His isn't black though.

Flint Black Metallic? :crazy:

what color is it?

and it's an EH lol

i know its not a EG but i call all eggy body style hatches (92-95) EG's... dunno just a habbit i guess

thanks ct9a.i agree blades are really nice wheels.if they were avilable i probably would've got them,but im happy with the FIT wheels.iceah like the teg.

umm i know someone back home that has 4 sets of blades... i can get a set of them from him and sell them to you for the same price and ship them to you if you like... just let me know, ill email him and see

lol you have your own dictionary ha..."Brian's dictionary" hehehe

cooool :D

are all Evo's "evo's" or is there a difference when it's the MR? hehehe

just bugging you hehe I'm very hyper today hehe

lol you have your own dictionary ha..."Brian's dictionary" hehehe

cooool :D

are all Evo's "evo's" or is there a difference when it's the MR? hehehe

just bugging you hehe I'm very hyper today hehe

Nahh no difference between the RS, GT, and the MR... the only difference in the evos is the chassis code... CT9A is Evo 7 - 9, i cant really remember what the other chassis codes are :sleep2:

I forgot the exact color but uh, looks like gunmetalish to me.

I think Rob's EH is the same color.

It looks Flint Black Metallic to me, thats why i just said black... but i could be wrong

It is Phantom Gray Pearl, at least it looks like it to me. I used to think this one guys car was black when it was gray, sometimes it is hard to tell, but I really am leaning towards gray.

thanks.i always wanted a 92-95 civic hatch.they're my favorite year civic.other years i like 96-00 civic hatch second.third 01-and up civic hatch.and i've seen some nice 88-91 civic hatch.

Archived