What should I buy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aren't you the guy who didn't want to buy a modified car? huh

yea but i need a car now for school and work...and i would love to have another crx and plus it wont stay the way it is...ill be putting alot more money into it

+1 Dont buy some one elses half asssed POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

true...but workin ten hours a week and making about 150 every two weeks...kinda gotta settle for what i can get...and its not a bad car it just needs the wires done...its rust free and is really clean

If it just had bolt-ons, I'd say to go for it. However, I find it very odd that the guy claims it needs only to be wired, but is selling as is. He claims it'll take 3-4 hours, but doesn't have the time? He could easily sell the car for $3000-3500 if he wired it up. I can understand needing a car as soon as possible, but I think you should pass on this one.

If it just had bolt-ons, I'd say to go for it. However, I find it very odd that the guy claims it needs only to be wired, but is selling as is. He claims it'll take 3-4 hours, but doesn't have the time? He could easily sell the car for $3000-3500 if he wired it up. I can understand needing a car as soon as possible, but I think you should pass on this one.

She is 100% correct!!!!! :thumbsup:

im not sure im going to buy it just yet...im going to go look at it monday...and start asking question and take a good look at everything...im also taking a machanic with me and we are going to dig in this car and find out alot about it

Im pretty much in the same boat as the other responses... If its a "simple" fix, and all the car needs is to be wired, why isnt it done yet? Just my .02.

You can find something in pretty good shape that you dont have to put any money into to make it run, for fairly cheap. Keep on looking. Time is the key to finding a good deal.

i still say do a 00 EK hatch, those are sexy if done right :drool:

ehh if i was gonna do a hatch id go eg...i already found one for 1800 but it needs some paint and maybe a new coresupport

Im pretty much in the same boat as the other responses... If its a "simple" fix, and all the car needs is to be wired, why isnt it done yet? Just my .02.

You can find something in pretty good shape that you dont have to put any money into to make it run, for fairly cheap. Keep on looking. Time is the key to finding a good deal.

i dont recall ever saying i was going to buy it...im going monday to look at it and find out the real story on the car

well i looked at it and its not bad but i dont know if i wan to get it cuz if i buy it and get the hrness and it still dosent run im fracked...i think i might buy a truck or something for now cuz i just got a new job and i can just keep saving my and wait till i find a nice clean sol or crx

ehh if i was gonna do a hatch id go eg...i already found one for 1800 but it needs some paint and maybe a new coresupport

well if you reconsider, i have a friend with a BEAUTIFUL EK to show you how clean they can be, ill post some pics if i can ever get on myspace...

well if you reconsider, i have a friend with a BEAUTIFUL EK to show you how clean they can be, ill post some pics if i can ever get on myspace...

ok if you can my url is www.myspace.com/flamingoburger

so i ended up buying a 93 ext ranger thats droped with rims and crap its nice it only has 49k on it and i picked it up for 1150...my plan is cuz i just got a new job making way more money now...im going to use the truck as an a to b car and save up for a clean ass sol and park it and build the crap outta it!

Okay, I only read the first two pages and I don't know where you live, but I have a run and drive del sol 5-speed that has light damage to the fender and front bumper cover that I'll sell for $1500. No leaks. d15b7 with no compression on one cylinder. I haven't looked into it. color= black w/ oxidized paint. Interior= full and nice.

edit: I just read that you bought a ford. And btw, I picked up an eg for $500. Changed a valve and she runs like a champ!

Archived