What should I buy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol if i had the amout u want itd be mine already...but i highly dout ull let it go for 1500 lol...plus im lookin for a stock one so i can build it and take credit for my own work not someone elses

lol if i had the amout u want itd be mine already...but i highly dout ull let it go for 1500 lol...plus im lookin for a stock one so i can build it and take credit for my own work not someone elses

^ This is a smart guy! :thumbsup:

should i be looking for the si?...or anything that comes my way

The Si or VTEC model would be preferable (there's a thread pinned in the Sol forum with differences between the Sol models & years). 95 is preferable if you want the front aux. lights, otherwise 96-97 if you don't. You'll be more likely to find an Si model (rather than the VTEC), especially for less money.

The Si or VTEC model would be preferable (there's a thread pinned in the Sol forum with differences between the Sol models & years). 95 is preferable if you want the front aux. lights, otherwise 96-97 if you don't. You'll be more likely to find an Si model (rather than the VTEC), especially for less money.

Other reason to want 95 is the seals were updated to take care of most leak issues! :thumbsup:

And if you get the 96-97 I will have to open up a can of Slap-A-Bitch on you!!!!! :nono:

Ugly and lacks character in front! :help:

Yes, as Mike said, the leak issue was pretty much cleared up when it came to the 95. 93-94 Sols had a few other small problems, but that's given with any vehicle in it's first 1-2 years of production. Of course, a 95 would be 14 years old now, so a leak or two is always a possibility.

Yes, as Mike said, the leak issue was pretty much cleared up when it came to the 95. 93-94 Sols had a few other small problems, but that's given with any vehicle in it's first 1-2 years of production. Of course, a 95 would be 14 years old now, so a leak or two is always a possibility.

Ohh the leaks! Lol just ordered targa and rear window seals on my 94. That set me back $522! :rant:

But can I really complain? I got a 1994 Del Sol Vtec for $1100!!!

where did you snag that at?...if anyone knows anyone selling a good condition si or v-tec in the akron ohio or around ohio let me know...trying for a complete stock sol...i have access to a dolly

where did you snag that at?...if anyone knows anyone selling a good condition si or v-tec in the akron ohio or around ohio let me know...trying for a complete stock sol...i have access to a dolly

Durham, NC! The guy was an idiot! He didn't take very good care of it, so it needed the interior and body redone with a starter, battery and other stuff. I'll probably have 4k in it when I've got it looking perfect. Then I'll keep on slapping performance parts on :thumbsup:

Durham, NC! The guy was an idiot! He didn't take very good care of it, so it needed the interior and body redone with a starter, battery and other stuff. I'll probably have 4k in it when I've got it looking perfect. Then I'll keep on slapping performance parts on :thumbsup:

nice...i would drive to the states around ohio for one but not too far

SOOOOOOO....i know ive been talking about a sol...but i just found a turbocharged 1st gen integra...it does 13's in the 1/4 mile...its got a little rust but not bad...he wants 2200 for it i offerd 1350...he said 1600...the only bad part is 5th gear dosent work....what do you guys think

Archived