What should I buy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a good ol honda...i wanted a sol to begin with but i cant find any around where i live, but if i can get my hands on a sol or a crx would b great...i wouldnt mind a 1st gen talon tsi or an integra 1st or 2nd gen

I just picked up a 92 DX Hatch for $1800, was a steal! Bought it as a commuter\project! I will do like I did with my Sol! Wich I am already missing!!!!! :( Was a fun ride, and I would highly recommend! :thumbsup:

When I sold it!

HPIM1199.jpg

When I bought it!

HPIM0364.jpg

oh noes, mike... you bought your sol wingless, and then added one?! jeesh :(

all the great ones do

470739_18_full.jpg

back-1.jpg

lol dude i dont kow what pm means and i dont have aim...im new to this hole thread forum thing...just email me at sdlowe07@yahoo.com

PM is just personal message through the forum

all the great ones do

470739_18_full.jpg

back-1.jpg

PM is just personal message through the forum

SEXY!!!!!!!!!! Plus you still own it! Mine turned into a hatch and a transmission for wife's car! :(

Stock spoiler is the sex!!!!!! :drool:

HPIM1198-1.jpg

Go for the del sol. I haven't owned alot of cars yet but i've driven quite a few honda's of variety and the Sol's definitly the "funnest" to drive as a daily-driver/project car. May not be the best idea for performance platform but with $1500 I doubt you where planning on building a racecar.

Archived