Beat thing happened to me since ive been in iraq today

Well one of the best things since ive been in iraq happened to me today.. Amazon messed up one of my friends orders and they thought they lost his package in the mail... well he ordered NFSPS and GTA4... he got the origional package 2 days ago and they sent him the second (FREE) package and he got it today, so i got GTA4 from him for $20!! i cant wait to get off work to go play it.. from what i have heard the game is great :)

lol I love how you say it... Once you get off work! Sounds so typical and you'll a world away. Congrats though games pretty tight. Controls have a steep learning curve to perfect least compared to previous GTA's.

Congrats!

Technically, he was supposed to refuse the shipment of the second one, or send it back to Amazon, though.

I'm mad at them. I ordered a game and two cd's on Thursday, and the order isn't supposed to ship until tomorrow (everything was in stock). First, they have to charge me sales tax now since NY state f'ed us on that, and then they can't even ship my order same day or next day as per usual.

Congrats!

Technically, he was supposed to refuse the shipment of the second one, or send it back to Amazon, though.

I'm mad at them. I ordered a game and two cd's on Thursday, and the order isn't supposed to ship until tomorrow (everything was in stock). First, they have to charge me sales tax now since NY state f'ed us on that, and then they can't even ship my order same day or next day as per usual.

well they screwed me anyways, i ordered 3 controllers, 4 rechargable battery packs, quick charge station for the battery packs, halo 3 special edition, halo 2 special edition, halo 1, forza 1 & 2, crackdown, and doom... and it said it would be shipped by the 9th, well they only sent me halo 2 and it wasnt the special edition and they charged me for the special edition... the rest of the order got cancelled for some stupid reason... >_<

^ Sorry to hear it!

I received my order sent email... estimated arrival of 6/23 (Monday)! I hope this is one of the times where it comes much earlier. They usually ship from Jersey or PA for me, so I have my purchases 1-2 days after ordering (using the standard free shipping).

this post, in this thread.. confuses me. :crazy:

It's in response to the post I made directly above Colter's. (refer to the "technically..." part)

thats a steal man, enjoy the game...but while you do that, im enjoying MGS4....its so magically delicious!

DAMN YOU! i want to play MGS4 >_<

27may29-stained-glass-fail.jpg

i really want to play GTA4. is it true that its an exact copy of NYC?

i played it yesterday, its not a exact copy but the game is freaking BADASS!!!! im only like 5% into the game but the cars are freaking awesome, my fav cars so far are the NSX/Corvette and the Levin (Futo or something like that). i love how if you do a brunout too long the tires actually pop... they put alot of time into this game and i am loving it so far, i only got 2.5 hours of sleep last night because i couldnt quit playing it...

oh and i love how you can even change your ringtones on your cellphone! This game is SWEET :thumbsup:

::EDIT:: oh and for the 360 the controls were pretty easy to get used to, i got used to it in about 5 mins

i really want to play GTA4. is it true that its an exact copy of NYC?

Exact copy no alot of realistic landmarks, etc. Definitly and well done as well.

Hope you'll enjoying the game. Without ruining anything when you get a choice on who to kill and what not you may want to read up on the storyline a bit before hand or think hard about it cause i f-d my game up if you ask me by some of the choices i made.

They had originally planned to include "upstate" New York in the game, but nixed it in order to focus on adding in more details instead of more area. I love the detail they put into the game this time around, but it would have been killer to wreak havoc in my surroundings.

They had originally planned to include "upstate" New York in the game, but nixed it in order to focus on adding in more details instead of more area. I love the detail they put into the game this time around, but it would have been killer to wreak havoc in my surroundings.

maybe you should just move. that way you can wreak havoc in your detailed surroundings :)

maybe you should just move. that way you can wreak havoc in your detailed surroundings :)

lol, nah. i wanted to live in the city when i was 18-19, but had no realistic way to afford it. i have since decided i'd much rather go for day/night trips than actually live there.

Archived