Vtec Noob

Hondahunter

Aight, brand new to HF and thought I'd introduce myself. BTW mpearce1974 sent me! haha. But I'm from VA, I drive a 1994 Del Sol Vtec that's a work in progress. As of now it needs paint, targa seals and a master cylinder. Everything else is good, it's been a long journey since I picked it up in Durham, NC for $1100. The interior has been gutted and redone (minus the dash and most of the plastic). I replaced the starter, alternator, plugs/wires, passenger fender, adjusted the valves and many other numerous things that had to be fixed. As of now my only mods are Baer rear rotors coupled with Bendix CQ ceramic pads, APC short ram intake and NGK plugs and wires. I'm new to the Honda scene but am ready to learn as much as I can! Thanks guys!

Sorry for not putting pics up. You guys can beat off to these. Nah, seriously it needs paint but I'm doing it within the next month and a half. Black again, if you're wondering. Fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator after that along with CF taillights and new headlights/aux/bumper reflectors. Work in progress as I said, but feel free to rag or compliment.

delsol43a.jpg

delsol53.jpgdelsol69.jpg

This last pic is my motor up to date, minus the NGK plugs/wires.

welcome :D

niice Sol :D

you chose green just to be different? ok... :D

Well I liked the color too lol.

But definitely was trying to keep away from red or blue as my main color.

Yes, I know I have blue wire loom and plug wires.

Btw thanks for the compliment!

Well I liked the color too lol.

But definitely was trying to keep away from red or blue as my main color.

Yes, I know I have blue wire loom and plug wires.

Btw thanks for the compliment!

Nothing wrong with being different. That definitly comes to mind when i've been looking into some of my part options.

Nothing wrong with being different. That definitly comes to mind when i've been looking into some of my part options.

I hear you man. I'm not with the whole JDM scene at all. But I try not to rice as best as I know how. Just picking the parts that I like best, trying to make my car MINE.

Archived