texan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Z06_1.jpg

I love you

Uhhh, did I just say that out loud?

I mean.......I bang chicks.

By chicks you must mean Rosey and her 5 sisters? o:)

Honey you'd be bowlegged and unconcious before I was through :devil:

promises, promises. :p

you'd keel over from a heart-attack before i ever got started.

So where you at Texass? ??? o:)

Alli and I have been over and over this, the only way to properly deal with it is to meet up and sex until death. Since that isn't gonna happen, I just ignore her.

Alli and I have been over and over this, the only way to properly deal with it is to meet up and sex until death. Since that isn't gonna happen, I just dream of sexin her fine @ss instead.

fixed :)

Alli and I have been over and over this, the only way to properly deal with it is to meet up and sex until death. Since that isn't gonna happen, I just ignore her.

Good choice! :thumbsup: If I didn't e-luv her so much I would possibly do the same thing! :crazy:

hi :D welcome...

very very nice Prelude :D

hehe I work in the city you live in...

Haha, you've got to love Hondas to compliment the 190k mile, 9 yr old Prelude and not even mention the Vette :p But she is a great car, I bought the Prelude new and it's never let me down after all these years of abusing it.

Yeah, Allison had mentioned someone here worked where I live. Are you at one of the Boeing or Rocketdyne facilities? The De Soto one is just down the street from me.

exactly! Thanks for making my point: 190k on the Prelude and still going...let's see how well the Vette will hold up :D

I don't like Vettes hehehehe sowie hehe

lol you live so close to my work...I work at Rocketdyne...the one on Canoga Ave. with the engine in the parking lot...hehe

exactly! Thanks for making my point: 190k on the Prelude and still going...let's see how well the Vette will hold up :D

I don't like Vettes hehehehe sowie hehe

lol you live so close to my work...I work at Rocketdyne...the one on Canoga Ave. with the engine in the parking lot...hehe

Yeah but the Prelude can in no way measure up to the performance of the Z06. It's 190k miles of slow as I see it :D

But wow can you seriously not like a Z06? I mean seriously, domestic/import biases aside, have you ever driven one? Its really an amazing vehicle. I'm not a huge Corvette fan in general, but this is one seriously great car IMO.

That's ridiculous, what a small world! You work literally like 1.5 miles due east of me, I live near the Victory/Shoup intersection.

no calling the Prelude slow or I'll kick your a** hehehe jk :p

the Z06 is a great car, but I don't like the Vettes in general...performance is great though! hehe I have been in them...

lol Victory/Shoup is so very close lol If I see your Prelude, my car will be reving for his new crush hehehehe :D

Only thing I don't like about a 'Vette is the interior.

Aside from that everything else is a go. :o

That and they are ugly as f*ck!!! :p They stopped being Vettes when they lost their figures! :(

I miss the old days! :-

Archived