yeah they made it where you have to hit certain buttons in the cutscenes too, that was in like the forst or second cutscene when i played, when that big ugly thing was chasing you...

okay so ive played al the way to act 2, and this game is AMAZING, i love it.. my fav MGS since the PSX MGS but i dont think any game will beat that one, the old MGS on PSX is the best!!!! :)

okay so ive played al the way to act 2, and this game is AMAZING, i love it.. my fav MGS since the PSX MGS but i dont think any game will beat that one, the old MGS on PSX is the best!!!! :)

+1 hells ghea

okay now im in act 4 or 5 i think, i beat vamp and im on the big boat, outer haven... games getting good but gay at the same time because snake is going to....... ill keep it hush hush for the people who havent played the game yet.

damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn >_<

i play with the young snake with bandana camo mask on all the time, i cant stand to look at his old ass, lol

hahahah yeah rofl, i thought that was hilarious, oh and on that mini MGS1 game i totally SUCKED, but it was fun :thumbsup:

havent beat it yet, havent played in a few days, ive been watching prison break...

hahahah yeah rofl, i thought that was hilarious, oh and on that mini MGS1 game i totally SUCKED, but it was fun :thumbsup:

havent beat it yet, havent played in a few days, ive been watching prison break...

Believe me man its going to be a b1tch when you get to the end, but yea its worth it! Well i've been trying to catch up with the 2nd season of HEROS, and getting ready for that 3rd

i watch heros a little but im stuck in prison break, i cant stop watching it... i watched it a little in AIT when i was in school and i finally found the full seasons 1 and 2 and im almost done with 1...

as for metal gear, my next door neighbor just beat it and said it was a really long ending but really good, so now i want to play BAD!!!

Archived