Wrecked the Sol

truck = not so street legal :)

and i have to drive an hour to the next city over everyday for college.. and back again.. and the sol gets way better gas milege...

but after the sol is fixed it can stay how the hell it is cause the truck is gettin finished

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bottom line, the car aint worth what you just put into it...basically it was a bad move logically speaking. I really dont care who likes me here, im not here to brown nose and click up.

Bottom line, the car aint worth what you just put into it...basically it was a bad move logically speaking. I really dont care who likes me here, im not here to brown nose and click up.

then why bother?

honestly?

not trying to be a bitch, honestly just have no clue why anyone would want to me a member of a forum where they arent liked.

thats not to say that u cant be, but u damned sure made yourself hard to like right from the very start.

then why bother?

honestly?

not trying to be a bitch, honestly just have no clue why anyone would want to me a member of a forum where they arent liked.

thats not to say that u cant be, but u damned sure made yourself hard to like right from the very start.

ok lets try then, wanna be friends?

That really depends especially considering the car at hand. Being a Del Sol they're really rare and people who own them and like them become attached. I mean I could have sold my car and had at least a down payment on a newer and in many peoples eyes nicer but I'd rather just let my car sit untill now I've finally saved up enough to fix it up and making it better.

Its a car enthusist thing i guess maybe you dont know about that?

That really depends especially considering the car at hand. Being a Del Sol they're really rare and people who own them and like them become attached. I mean I could have sold my car and had at least a down payment on a newer and in many peoples eyes nicer but I'd rather just let my car sit untill now I've finally saved up enough to fix it up and making it better.

What he said! I paid $3500 for mine and put $2500 into it! Then sold it for $6000! So really in this day and age, a sporty fun assed, great MPG car is worth dumping money into!@ Even if you dont intend to keep it! :thumbsup:

a car what? until you can spell that s.hit you best shut da f*ck up!

then why bother?

honestly?

a car what? until you can spell that s.hit you best shut da f*ck up!

see, now this is the sh!t i am talking about.

he was giving u an honest opinion, one i happen to agree with, and u bash the one spelling error instaed of saying something to the effect, of ... " well u have a point, guess i just don't think of cars in those terms, i look at things more from a financial standpoint."

its really quite simple, just requires a little couth

"Go suck your sour crotch mother!!! f*ck you! "

Straight from my PM box! :thumbsup: From you know who! :laugh:

Gald to see im not the only one getting my inbox spammed by this douchecannoe

Archived