Wrecked the Sol

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he was telling me he didnt like how they did the pinstriping

which i dont either but i kinda have to deal with it cause it was cleared over and cant just take it off and get it painted on.. but it doesnt look bad.. rick was just bein an ass :D

and the stars ARE painted on to those who didnt know.. i didnt go buy star graphics and put it on my car haha

WTF!!!!

dont i get a say in this?

Id like to think that generally, im a pretty good guy at heart.

but its true, i didnt like how they did the pin striping. it should have been hand painted, not tape

I like having him around on HF haha hes like down to earth and didnt tell me stuff i already knew.

It's how I get all the ladies. :wink:

The progress is there. Keep it up.

Dang... impressive wreck. I only hope I'm so lucky if/when I get in a wreck

im going to go visit it later :)

Isn't it amazing how quickly we grow attached to these sweet little cars? They end up more like best friends than simple transportation, haha. Now if only they healed themselves like our other friends did...

I thought I had it bad driving around a Del Sol that's half torn up and won't pass inspection, you've definitely got it worse, hopefully it'll be ready for you soon.

cant mess with the truck until i get the car back and done cause the price of fixin the car keeps goin up and up because they didnt look at it good enough when they were like 'oh yah lets just fix it.. its not that bad' well it WAS

pretty much i should have junked it and got a new car.. no matter how much i loved it

yah i had been lookin for another car right after i wrecked it but they insisted that the motor was untouched.. and the subframe just had that little ding in it.. and it was only the control arm/axle/tierod.. so i believed them and fixed it

and i added it up.. i already put like 2800 in the car.. with more to pay

i could have either gotten a decent car for that.. and fixed it up.. or a down payment on a really good car

im really sorry to hear about all of that sarah.

cars are money pits though, espeically when they break.

well, best wishes to you and your car. hopefully they can fix it without it costing you too much more.

best of luck!!!!

yah i had been lookin for another car right after i wrecked it but they insisted that the motor was untouched.. and the subframe just had that little ding in it.. and it was only the control arm/axle/tierod.. so i believed them and fixed it

and i added it up.. i already put like 2800 in the car.. with more to pay

i could have either gotten a decent car for that.. and fixed it up.. or a down payment on a really good car

LOL sounds like you got robbed baby!

he must not know what these people have had to do to this car

im actually gettin off easy payin that much compared to how much anywhere else would have charged haha

Actually he is a asss, just lookin to get a forced vacation again! :thumbsup:

3 days was not enough! :crazy:

3 days???? what kind of Vaca is that?...!....

Well, i think i would personally dump money into the truck before the sol. But then again, with gas prices where they are, you may be smarter than me.

Good luck with getting it back as soon as possible. Hopefully you can bring it to the next meet so we can gwak in amazement at the pretty pink stars. :D

Archived