gas prices

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work at fuc*ing pizza hut... it was great when i could dive.. making tips and all.. now it just kinda sucks... but its close to the house, and i will be delievering again soon enough...

in brasil im not legally allowed to drive, if i get caught driving, i go to jails. so i just give the female pleasures and then she takes me places

yes, correction: the wifes sol. But if we both drive anywhere who do you think drives it? Anyone else notice this trend? It is the wifes/girlfriends car but most of the time when you go somewhere the guy drives. More often then not when that drive involves refueling, cause she likes to ride around on E, and I am the one that ends up paying for it too. So it may be the ladies car, but I do over 1/2 the driving and probably 3/4 of the gas.

I put 1/4 tank in the ram two days ago at $3.98. I almost cried. Glad I don't drive it except to Lowes and back.

4.09 reg (87) - Jeep and Ranger

4.49 prem (90) + octane booster - wheeler runs off 91+

when i filled up a 2 gal and a 5 gal gas tank plus topped off my wheeler this weekend i spent over $30 and still had to buy an octane booster

I know I already put up my local gas prices, I just thought it would be appropriate to post my back-up plan.

Winter2008032.jpg

She's red and sitting on top of my other ride to work. Sadly, in the Accord, I get to work in about 30-40 minutes, depending on traffic. On the bicycle, I get to work in about 22-25 minutes, depending on how fast I feel like moving my legs.

why don't you just ride the bike on every day it's not raining and/or not 90+

I do ride everyday that I do not have to pick up the kids or drop them off. Today is one of those days.

Rain and heat do not bother me, although I do not like the rain since I have very little traction on the slick roads.

I know everyone was pi$$ed at me this morning, there was a huge back up heading into our downtown area, I just zipped right through. Some people said it was a 15 minute crawl through two intersections. For me, it was the usual 23 minute ride into work.

Archived