New "kid" on the playground

Jesterlyone

delsol005.jpg

crx seats, look better than the ugly stock sol buckets, imo.

ive always liked em more myself aswell. the sol seats a nice but could be better...

I know some one with mint consel with good ashtray! Looks a like it is broke like alot of peoples!

I don't own a gold mine so I'm limited to what I can spend on the sol. I have a long list of $hit to fix/change and the console is one. What do they want for it?

Welcome. Like the seats and the coke can...

Just verifying, Definitely DEW. I am an addict. Minimum 2 cans a day since 1987. In my peak I was dosing a six pack a day. Can't quite now because of caffeine withdrawl :drool:

I don't own a gold mine so I'm limited to what I can spend on the sol. I have a long list of $hit to fix/change and the console is one. What do they want for it?

I will find out! :thumbsup:

Just verifying, Definitely DEW. I am an addict. Minimum 2 cans a day since 1987. In my peak I was dosing a six pack a day. Can't quite now because of caffeine withdrawl :drool:

you has issues

Archived