New "kid" on the playground

Jesterlyone

Hey all, Just strolled over from SS. Some wierdo in a trench coat was standing in the bushes saying, "Psst, hey kid come here. All the other kids are doing it. Go ahead try it."

I gave in the peer pressure. So here I am.

I've got a 93 Sol S that needs an overhaul

delsol005.jpgdelsol003.jpg

I also own a few motorcycles and a 96 Diesel 3/4 ton Suburban

Plans for the Sol include overhauling engine or replacing. New paint. Custom interior. Should be fun.

good thing that pic had a date stamp on it, cause it first i was like "holy sheet where does that guy live that he still has that much snow on the ground!"

looks like your typical sol thats been around the block a few times.....well, more like a few hundred thousand times.

i love your seats! where did you steal yours from?

welcome to HF

Thanks for the greetings

looks like your typical sol thats been around the block a few times.....well, more like a few hundred thousand times.

i love your seats! where did you steal yours from?

welcome to HF

206,000 to be exact.

The seats are from some other honda. They were in the car when I got it. They have some wear and tear but I really want to replace them with sol seats with blue stripe. Maybe someday I will find some I can afford.

I was not wearing a trench coat! :nono:

And I will let your PM slide......for now! :thumbsup:

Glad to see you got validated, and Welcome to the gangbang! 8)

Holy sheet. These things are comin out the woodworks!

No.....room.....to............breathe

It's the Sol evolution baby! :thumbsup:

It's what happens when people have too tight of reins, and their forum dies horribly! :o

Holy sheet. These things are comin out the woodworks!

No.....room.....to............breathe

you love it, u know you do. tempted to buy a sol just to be as awesome aren't ya?

(was gonna say something naughty about smothering.. decided to clean it up last minute. be grateful)

I was not wearing a trench coat! :nono:

It's what happens when people have too tight of reins, and their forum dies horribly! :o

thought you only wore that around me?

sad horrible troof

solsociety got very uptight, seems we whores are a dying breed and the others lack a sense of humor.. we are divided.. no worries, all the fun ones are coming here

SolSociety apparently got gay.

Boring more like! I found this place and the chaos continued from there! This is a great place you got here and I invited a few of the good ones from SS! :thumbsup:

Archived