Got the del sol back!

yeah that looks good but white rims, come on, i know its a chick car but put some chrome on it gurl. Bigger fan of the black w/chrome lip but on that white sol you need some chrome. that would in my opinion make that car pop. everyones got there taste tho.

haha i guess i should read the whole thread before sayin anything, im way behind hahaha

chrome is heavy.. which means it sucks

example.. i met some guy with 24s on a brand new altima.. he was like oh i only spent about 3k and they only weigh 70 pounds each

the rims are some racing rim that have been painted.. cant remember what they are though

chrome is heavy.. which means it sucks

example.. i met some guy with 24s on a brand new altima.. he was like oh i only spent about 3k and they only weigh 70 pounds each

the rims are some racing rim that have been painted.. cant remember what they are though

70 lbs? wtf?

I've been looking at 15lb 17"s

hey chrome lips rule! i love my chrome lips anyway...full chrome wheels though = big no no!

yeah thats a lot different though. usually its not a chrome lip, but polished

this guy pulls them off though, given hes got probably 10 grand in body work in it

I believe that's because the eye goes straight for the monstrosity of a body, you don't even notice the wheels.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived