Got the del sol back!

so these are just some quick pics.. i couldnt get one that showed the pearl cause the sun is killing everything outside right now.. i'll get better pics later.. it still has to be buffed and the rims need repainted cause the guy who did them didnt do a great job

FILE0010.jpg

FILE0011.jpg

FILE0012.jpg

FILE0013.jpg

FILE0016.jpg

oh and just for everyone on the west coast or in a city this is what i see from my front porch

FILE0017.jpg

dirt road and a white car SUCKS

i think i like them all white.. he was going to try gold but he said it looked funny..

next thing on the list is a spoiler.. like factory.. no stupid crazy stuff

i dont like the smoke taillights.. i think it would look really funny when the pearl is really showin but i dont like the stock taillight either.. and tint is going on there really soon

oh and im about to post up some vids of the dragstrip last night so you guys can hear the mufflerless del sol haha

looks really good Sarah :D

I say:

rims-all white

tail lights-not black...Ryan, you really like the black mix with the cars hehe looks good on your car I think...maybe because your car isn't white :D

thankyou! i cant tell you how many people give me crap about it

okay its not that many but some do

Yeah, I like it. Different then all the del sol's around b'ham. first one I saw and I like it, alot.

Archived