i just got it for my 360. its fun!!!

has anyone else noticed the riced out cars in there?

lol, i took the riced out civic and it handles terrible, although it does appear to have billy's lift kit on it...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just ordered it. I dunno when it will be here. But I ordered it from walmart.com so I could get the collectors edition with the bag/shirt/lockbox and stuff.

you can get the special edition everywhere...

coming to n64 just in time for the holidays.

Free mode? I assume you mean non-missions?

I got some achievement for getting a 180 playing darts. lol

Driving is still a PITA for me. I'm not getting used to turning the camera and the car at the same time.

Having alot of FPS background helps. Besides the somewhat poor overall handling (ALL The cars do slide a bit to easily), but other than that I'm pretty set with the camera/gun controls in the car. Been capping fools left in right on the run.

i just got it for my 360. its fun!!!

has anyone else noticed the riced out cars in there?

Yeah theres a few, but theres a few pretty sweet ones. My favorite car is actcually the "Nice" version of the Virgo. That thing sounds sweet. Kind of looks like the new Camero or maybe a Challenger.

Yea I noticed there are old school 1st gen crx's in the game as well as wannabe IS300's...too funny

i think rockstar has some love for the crx, they're in all of them lol

I like how they do that, basing the cars off of real life cars. My favorite in GTA IV is definitly the corquette. (Corvette) looks exactly like it names nearly the same cracks me up.

And the blista aka CRX ROCKS.

I like how they do that, basing the cars off of real life cars. My favorite in GTA IV is definitly the corquette. (Corvette) looks exactly like it names nearly the same cracks me up.

My friend said he found one, but I have yet to see one yet (Vette). What body style is it? C3, C5, C6?

Shame on me for being unable to justify spending the money on a 360 or a PS3.

This'll be the one GTA game I have to slide on lol.

the only achievement that would be a pain getting is killing the developers from rockstar...unless they have a week where they all play for everyone to get that achievement lol

I think its a viral achievement. So once 5 people get it those 5 people will end up giving it to 50 people and then 500 people, etc.

I can't confirm its like that in GTA, but it has been scene in multiple games from NFS, Tony Hawk and I think even a madden game, as long as a few others.

Archived