• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too much negative camber, yes, camber goes both ways though. But it is the look and style for a lot of cars out that way.

a car dropped or not, with lots of positive camber would be damn near the fugliest thing on the street.

not to start an e-fight or anything, because i do agree the cars are nice but what youre saying is basically that they are rice? built to look like they work on the track, but not do it?

No. Rice, even though that phrase is stupid, is aimed at those who do more to make look fast. These vehicles are not built to look like they work on the track, they are built to fit their style. They are all obviously modified under the hood, but just because you have the ability to use it in a "race car" way, doesn't mean everyone does. My neighbor has a C6 Z06 and I can guarantee that he does not drive that thing like the "race car" it can be, doesn't mean it is any less of a monster. Some people have the power to know that they have it. Regardless of how these guys perform on the track, they are setup for their personal likings. "Rice" is the same way, it is setup for personal preference.

Regardless of how these guys perform on the track, they are setup for their personal likings. "Rice" is the same way, it is setup for personal preference.

i like that

I used to judge cars like that. I just say, "wow, that is awful" and other things along those lines, but nothing like "rice" like I used to. Sure, I may not like it, sure real "tuners" consider it "rice," but who is it to judge? They can just say that "tuners" are making their cars fast for no reason, because they are not race cars.

I used to judge cars like that. I just say, "wow, that is awful" and other things along those lines, but nothing like "rice" like I used to. Sure, I may not like it, sure real "tuners" consider it "rice," but who is it to judge? They can just say that "tuners" are making their cars fast for no reason, because they are not race cars.

very good points there. but some crapt is just so damn ugly i dont see how anyone could like it.

what%20in%20the.jpg

Not sure what to call that, yes "rice" is the first thing that comes to mind, but you have to think of it differently. That could be a ton of people's favorite car, just like our cars can be other's favorite cars.

yeah i appreciate custom work, especially body work because ive been there and seen how much of a bitch it is to do, but that thing, i just want to jump on the front and rip that thing off.

wow that green one was like a monster out of a dream lol

Too much negative camber, yes, camber goes both ways though. But it is the look and style for a lot of cars out that way.

:D I still would take that car! those are my faves!

around here I do see very low cars...but nothing so good looking as these two hatches!

Archived