• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess i don't get it. it's a nice looking car, but just a simple shot of the outside like that and it is kind of boring: white on white wheels and a yellow cf lip. i would definitely hit it, but it isn't anything that gets me over excited.

i guess i don't get it. it's a nice looking car, but just a simple shot of the outside like that and it is kind of boring: white on white wheels and a yellow cf lip. i would definitely hit it, but it isn't anything that gets me over excited.

mucho agree

Damn, you guys don't know too much about "Cali" cars and their mad tyte JDM crap...

wheels = bank

mirrors are most likely real spoon

oem honda vent visors

looks like a cusco cage

most likely real j's racing air duct

most likely real spoon spoiler

real jdm clear corners

sickly clean hid retrofit

oem mud flaps = w00t

carbon kevlar = baller

dumped

never really jumped on the jdm band wagon. i buy what i like, not what a bunch of japanese kids are doing on the other side of the world. i do like the retrofit projectors, would have been better in 1 piece though

Heymikey's teg, as mentioned earlier from H-T.

9-1-07-091.jpg

l_71dc0530e007ddcaebade5613fbfa500.jpg

l_df954f7fc6e0980da01d62b69f346831.jpg

9-1-07-041.jpg

if you'll note the eh2 in the last picture has the backyard special duckbill..LOL

i'm uh, still trying to figure out how it is he's cut his bumper to eliminate the horizontal peice. i think he's got some fab-work done on his bumper that i'm not seeing.

I think it just gets to the point where the jdm exterior accessories are uninteresting to me. I don't really care that the mirrors are prolly real spoon or whatever just like I don't care if someone is wearing real Oakley sunglasses.

It is really cleanly done, though, which I deffo appreciate.

I think it just gets to the point where the jdm exterior accessories are uninteresting to me. I don't really care that the mirrors are prolly real spoon or whatever just like I don't care if someone is wearing real Oakley sunglasses.

It is really cleanly done, though, which I deffo appreciate.

we must be related

We must all 3 be related.

I wanted to get personalized plates that said

JDM SUX

but my wife said No that she didn't like the word sucks for Brandon to learn. It SUX, because I thought it would be a cool plate.

i'm uh, still trying to figure out how it is he's cut his bumper to eliminate the horizontal peice. i think he's got some fab-work done on his bumper that i'm not seeing.

I can see on each side where he cut the bar out. Just looks like he chopped it off with a dremel or something....albiet, a very clean job.

really though

the integra i linked you too ..

the only non usdm stuff in it is the UKDM cluster, the corners and i think the interior (has gone to ITR a number of times) lolol, and the side/rear window visors.

Plus, you think their camber angles are good for the track? I think not. They are built for being sexy as f*ck!

not to start an e-fight or anything, because i do agree the cars are nice but what youre saying is basically that they are rice? built to look like they work on the track, but not do it?

Dunno about you but I don't see many cars with massive camber angles like that on a track.

The Civic Rob posted as well as the Integra I did have minor camber.

The red EH2 I posted a while back on the other hand..

That had MASSIVE camber.

Archived