Pics of yourself!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:laugh::laugh::laugh: OWN3D! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BTW: I don't think it really is cause I told her I wanted to see some more and just as I expected, NOTHING! I mean, anybody could be Courtney Day if they pics that are on their comp right? No when I see some non-professional looking around the house with no makeup, doing yardwork kind of pics, I'll buy it for a dollar!

THE FOLLOWING ARE ME. LOOK ,THERE'S MY M3 POSTER IN MY GARAGE...

32772_2963.jpg

32773_3931.jpg

32774_2623.jpg

Except I really do have more of these! :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BTW: I don't think it really is cause I told her I wanted to see some more and just as I expected, NOTHING! I mean, anybody could be Courtney Day if they pics that are on their comp right? No when I see some non-professional looking around the house with no makeup, doing yardwork kind of pics, I'll buy it for a dollar!

LOL!! So you are calling her bluff huh?....For some reason I think she might prove you wrong on this one, but we will just have to wait and find out.

hey nice pixs!! yeah im pretty sure its not her...but i'd like to be proven wrong for once

It's her guys. I can vouch, Trepid can vouch, DDrew can vouch. :p

Dude, nobody has to. You're a model that's had your picture taken on like two trucks that's just fine. I believe you, I don't give a fawk, and I don't want to get into a big discussion about how, I'm blah blah blah. Whatever. Fine. I believe you. How's that? Are you happy now?

I believe you, you're a model. Not really worth all the fuss but your a model. You posed on a car for a pciture. Good for you!

Just saying. If that's really so you, you shouldn't have a prolem putting up a pic that's real and not covered with som websites name! That's all!

Like these: These are REAL pics. I know these two ho's! No website name at the bottom of the pic! Hmmm.

fbc7c033.jpg

fbc7c039.jpg

FUG IT WHO REALLY CARES ANYWAYS RIGHT!?!

Tell those 2 chicks that in that pic that I'm the former prince of England and see if they want to go on a date cuz damn they are hott.

i didnt know the former prince of england owned a hatch.. j/p :p yes. they are HOTTT with 3 Ts

Yeah they're still not real! I mean I can say:

I know for a fact that SLOW HB was in fact the former prince of England!

Naw mean?

And that M3 in the picture is really yours right? For all we know you could be some 16 yr. old high school kid who is on his summer vacation and has nothing better to do with his time than sit on his computer all day, frequent this Board and look for hot chicks on the internet right? It can go both ways, believe what you will.

Yeah true. However, at least my pics don't say BMW.com I'll go frackin find some real pics of me around here somewhere! I don't post ones of some random girl and then leave the forum real quick when someone says hey let me see more or calls me out when I say I'd be happy to give anyone some pics.

See what I'm sayin? That was my whole frackin point and I really don't care anymore! Bitches are not worth getting worked up over! Some dumbass here let a motor slip whatever the hell that means and now it's fracked and I just blew $700.

So I really don't give a damn about a posin ho anymore. Thanks!

Sorry..... I'm having a bad day here and I really don't feel like getting worked up abou tsom etwo bit ho saying she's an uglier version of Pipi Longstocking or some crap! Once again, sorry to be bitting everyone's heads off!

Archived