Pics of yourself!

Ok i know this has been done b4.. but i've digged thru ALOT of posts.. and found some rather interesting things..lol especially that one tranvestite pic from vtracer omg gross! ahahaha.. Well anyways, this gives u a chance to post an updated pic of yourself! plus there's new members such as me! so here we go!

fbfdbe4d.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn frankie, you look old.. hey, whose that chick next to you?

thanks for making this thread HYPE! time to play with photoshop!! :laugh:

I look old? really...? geez that's the first time I got that one...*sigh* thanks a lot Mark.

That girl next to me is an old raving friend...she's pretty cool, very much into hardcore, jungle, and that deep funky chicago house. Haven't seen her in a while tho, I've said so long to my raving ways long long time ago...

• 3 weeks later...

post-31-1042273807.jpg

me having fun with my bro and girl

post-31-1038049049.jpg

drunk and thefted a street sign

post-31-1040073501.jpg

drunk at office party

post-31-1034572451.gif

me drinking to celebrate a dolphins win

post-31-1049864829.jpg

I think this one explains itself

oh yeah...

post-31-1039071584.jpg

hmm......................

wow trepid... man can i get some of tha..

BTW:; umm.. my pic is somewhere on the board.. look for it.. its there somewhere.. 8)

Hey Trepid.... Nice photos, you should put some up of the current crew.... :D

My photos are on my link below on my sig... God those were so long ago.

sorry hun, I don't have any recent ones on the computer, time to bust out the digi cam... next time we get drunk we'll do that, I'll even take video of you puking :D

sorry hun, I don't have any recent ones on the computer, time to bust out the digi cam... next time we get drunk we'll do that, I'll even take video of you puking 

That is so not NICE.... But is your gonna do that make sure you get Lee and Krista in there too... :D

Archived