Official General Photography Thread Part II

CRG7

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
or onemodelplace.com or even craigslist.

just advertise it as a TFP shoot. (trade for print, or cd)

Yeah Rick you would know this! :hides under chair:

Once I get another speedlite or two, some lightstands, and a few muslins, I want to start doing some studio-ish work.

Yeah Rick you would know this! :hides under chair:

Once I get another speedlite or two, some lightstands, and a few muslins, I want to start doing some studio-ish work.

of course i would know this. i still have a profile up on onemodelplace. lol.

i know alot about the photo/movie industry. :p

Portraiture is easy once you get the hang of the lighting. Lighting is the single biggest hurdle, at least to me it was. Once I figured out the lighting, in like flint.

BTW, got Adobe LightRoom 2... And am completely lost as to how to utilize it. Guess I gotta read a book or something now....

Portraiture is easy once you get the hang of the lighting. Lighting is the single biggest hurdle, at least to me it was. Once I figured out the lighting, in like flint.

BTW, got Adobe LightRoom 2... And am completely lost as to how to utilize it. Guess I gotta read a book or something now....

I downloaded the LR2 thirty day trial, and really just preferred my workflow of Bridge/CS3.

I downloaded the LR2 thirty day trial, and really just preferred my workflow of Bridge/CS3.

Yeah, I did the same and am not really feeling LR2. I'll stick with NX and thinking about adding CS4. I can't decide between CS4 or Elements 7 and a Tamron 90mm f2.8 or Sigma 105 f2.8. Leaning toward Elements 7 and the Macro since Elements 7 has had some pretty awesome improvements over 6.

Archived