TW,FT 2000 EBP Honda Civic Si

Humphries

I want out of the Honda game. I don't really want to sell this car, but I don't have enough money to buy a BMW M3 right now and keep the civic. If no one wants to, I'll keep it forever.

Honda Civic Si

230,000 miles

9.95/10 interior---Gray/Black

9/10 exterior---Electron Blue Pearl

5 speed

Sunroof

Modifications:

15'' Nippon Speedy Stars

Brembo Cross drilled rotors

Ceramix brake pads

AEM red Short ram intake

I ♥ my Si sticker on front lip

Door panels and armrest reupholstered with black canvas

CTR style red floor mats

Pics: (lots of them)

eiei.jpg

[NinJApics017.jpg

NinJApics019.jpg

NinJApics016.jpg

NinJApics003.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

P1220026.jpg

P1220027.jpg

CIMG1487.jpg

100_1929.jpg

100_1930.jpg

8CustomCustom.jpg

12.jpg

Price:

8500. Not looking to sell, just gave a price I'd actually take. Anything less isn't worth it to me.

Trades:

BMW E36 M3 or BMW E30 M3, E36 3 Series Coupe, E46 3 series Coupe, E39 540 6 speed, E30 + cash. If you have something I may be interested in, Post a picture and information about the proposed trade.

I will not add money. I do not want another Honda, unless it's an S2000. I dont think I'd be able to trade this for an S2000 Straight up.

Do not tell me this is a lot of miles. I know it is. The car runs perfectly. I ask people how many miles they think are on the car all the time. I get guesses anywhere from 50k to 100k. Hence the reason it's priced like one with that many miles.

Contact Information:

Email:

Billyhumphries@hotmail.com

AIM:

Billyhumphries97

Myspace:

www.myspace.com/floosky

I'm always on so you can PM me whenever.

Thanks for looking.

yup. it may be a nice car but youre not getting that much for it

If I were buying it I would end up paying maybe 7 lowest was 6 for it. but again this is just me.

It is very clean. That is what I like about it.

$8500 for a 230,000 mile Si? You can get a low mileage one cheaper, haha! If you get an E30 or E36 M3 straight trade, it is going to be so crapty, haha! Nobody wants a 230,000 mile Civic that is only worth like $4500, if that, with mileage.

I dont need your negativity in my for sale thread rob. I have said nothing hostile to you in the last like 4 months so either put me on your ignore list or f*ck off.

It sucks, doesn't it? Quite annoying, huh? Sort of wonder why half the active members hate you and want you to leave. Put me on your ignore list, I could give a rats ass. It's funny that you can do something all you want, but when it comes back your way, you cry like a bitch. ',|,, (-_-) f*cker.

It sucks, doesn't it? Quite annoying, huh? Sort of wonder why half the active members hate you and want you to leave. Put me on your ignore list, I could give a rats ass. It's funny that you can do something all you want, but when it comes back your way, you cry like a bitch. ',|,, (-_-) f*cker.

so by acting the same way he did towards you accomplishes what again? if anything youre just as bad as him.

Archived