1993 Civic won't start

black06g85

Ok I'm helping a co-worker out with his car.

Just installed a new engine from a CRX.

Car cranks, Car has spark, Has fuel pressure, but no injectors.

We've already replaced the main relay on the car, opened up the stock ecu to find that it was burnt up and a resistor was blown. Replaced the ECU with an AEM unit, flashed the correct calibration, and still doing the same thing.

There is no exhaust on the car yet, just an open flange coming out of the turbo and there is no fuel smell even after trying to start it for 5-10 minutes.

We've gone through all of the wiring, fuses, relays, and still the same.

I'm stuck so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

the only thing i can think of is the injectors might be clogged or maybe need some adjustment

that is a possiblility since the injectors sat out of the car for about 2-3months, but I've never had all 4 go in a car in the 12 years I've been working on em. They don't fire at all though, there is no fuel going into the motor.

Just to check, I sprayed some starting fluid in there, and it fired right up, so I'm pretty sure the timing is correct and it is definitely getting spark.

crank it over a few times, pull the spark plugs and see if they are wet from fuel, then wile the sparkplugs are out have youre buddy crank it over a few times and you should see puffs of gas poppin up out the cyclinder when the piston hits TDC (top dead center) and from there you will find out if you are getting fuel, after you find out about that then you can worry about whats next~!~

crank it over a few times, pull the spark plugs and see if they are wet from fuel, then wile the sparkplugs are out have youre buddy crank it over a few times and you should see puffs of gas poppin up out the cyclinder when the piston hits TDC (top dead center) and from there you will find out if you are getting fuel, after you find out about that then you can worry about whats next~!~

tried that too man, nada... plugs are dry