if i were to buy replica wheels...

Nancy

im actually considering buying a set for daily driving and keep my brand wheels safe in storage. these are SPUN wheels, they make replicas for te37's, ce28n's in time attack patterns, rpf1's, gramlights and cp-r's in various colors. they look the closest to the real thing without being real. they run from 500-600 for all four. what do you guys think?

te37 "TA" replicas

spun_te37ta.jpg

ce28n "TA" replicas

spun_ce28ta.jpg

rpf1 replicas

spun3.jpg

cp-r replicas

spun.jpg

gramlight replicas

spun2.jpg

those are really nice nancy. i have the feeling these are going to become rotas. everyone is gonna say how awesome they are, then two months later people will say how overplayed they are

• 1 month later...
im actually considering buying a set for daily driving and keep my brand wheels safe in storage. these are SPUN wheels, they make replicas for te37's, ce28n's in time attack patterns, rpf1's, gramlights and cp-r's in various colors. they look the closest to the real thing without being real. they run from 500-600 for all four. what do you guys think?

te37 "TA" replicas

spun_te37ta.jpg

ce28n "TA" replicas

spun_ce28ta.jpg

I don't like the replica te37's, unless they got em in bronze? ce28's are Hot though.

Archived