need help checking cel codes

rjjjosh

i've been reading a lot about jumping your diagnostics plug, but i dont have that green plug that everybody says to jump. i've seen it in my friends 95 sol s, but i dont have it in my car. btw i have a 95 civic si. any help would be greatly appreciated.

if you or anybody hasnt tampered with it, it should be in a green cap looking thing, check behind the glovebox or behind the carpet by the computer, look for a green cap and ther should be a 2 wire plug in it doing nuhting~!

there isnt anything that doesnt connect to anything. i even took out my ecu to see if it was behind it. but no... and the only thing that has been done to my ecu is a vtec light.

hhahahah no its not, i rock out aem E.M.S come onnnn you know ime obsesed with the aem computer<33 :laugh:

That is right I remember your intro post and you were all about AEM.

I gotta make a plexi glass cover for mine, that would be sweet and mount it so you can see it.

there isnt anything that doesnt connect to anything. i even took out my ecu to see if it was behind it. but no... and the only thing that has been done to my ecu is a vtec light.

Keep searching josh, You will find it.

yea it is pretty cool but dont let people see that or they will take it with out paying for it!!!!!! lol hoepfully not but JOSH - look under the glove box and behind the carpet EVERYWHERE!!!!! lol or just look for the 2 wire connector, maybe the guy took the green cap off and threw it out~!

the cars been in the family since it was bought off the lot. and i put the vtec light in, so everything should be there. i've looked everywhere...this is really buggin me. i have this yellow plug hooked on to my fuse box, i was thinking that had somethin to do with the srs.

found it... it was wrapped up in some kind of insulation tape. just ripped it apart and the two plugs were inside... but no green plug... thats weird... but thanx for the help.

Well I talked to josh and he said "" i'm throwing codes 3 and 41. MAP sensor and o2. that sucks cus those are freakin expensive."

Anybody wanna help him find the parts and for cheap as well.

Well I talked to josh and he said "" i'm throwing codes 3 and 41. MAP sensor and o2. that sucks cus those are freakin expensive."

Anybody wanna help him find the parts and for cheap as well.

O2 sensors are not that expensive.

Denso OE identical O2 sensor $58.73

my light has been on for a while. i even took out the bulb cause it was annoying the crap outa me.. but i put the light back in to find out the codes.

i do have like 158*** miles on it. do yall think that using throttle body cleaner fu*ked up my map sensor. it started acting funny after i did that..... and that wreck didnt do anything to my engine.... the cel was on b4 that.

I know they sell that eletric cleaner or whatever at autozone and people use that to clean there MAF all the time. But if you sprayed it and might have damaged it then that will suck for you.

But some parts do go out over time probably like your o2 sensor has.

Archived