Who has the cleaniest Engine

• 3 weeks later...

^ yup thats a sexy motor.

no only if someone would boost the damn thing already

Edit: chubs where did you get the red coolant hoses?

^ yup thats a sexy motor.

no only if someone would boost the damn thing already

Edit: chubs where did you get the red coolant hoses?

Im workin on it!

And on the hoses, www.SamcoSport.com

niceee you guys!

mine is dirty but after all the work, I'm planning on bagging things and washing the whole thing lol

suggestions on products to use? :D

Hung's old thread (wow, I can't believe that was from '06, it doesn't feel that long ago lol):

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=17523

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yuck, if you are going to wire tuck and crap...atleast "shave" the rest of the bay. I hate when people have old holds and crap showing when they are going for the clean look. A black or gray bay isn't that bad, for obvious reasons, but white?!

Yuck, if you are going to wire tuck and crap...atleast "shave" the rest of the bay. I hate when people have old holds and crap showing when they are going for the clean look. A black or gray bay isn't that bad, for obvious reasons, but white?!

lol kinda thinkin the same thing, I hate when people leave the wiring harness inlet on the firewall, clean though

• 4 months later...

Mine's the worst here I believe. My engine bay below isn't painted or even clean because I was going to swap out for a B18C5 about a year and a half ago but my paint at the time was going south and had to be done first. It'll be painted and cleaned completely when the b16(SIR 2) is dropped in.

delsolenginebayol0.jpg

Archived