I got my new toy!!

Tubbith

So after waiting 7 whole days, i call the place where i was trying to buy my Glock 30 (.45 auto), and they tell me that my backgroun check still hasnt been cleared but they could sell me the pistol. The only issue is that, within 30 days, if my background check doesnt clear, they can come take my pistol from me and im out of the money i paid for it. Well, they only thing on my background is a mis. dui charge.. they cant deny me for that, so i went and bought it..

applying for my ccw tomorrow. figure if i own a pistol, i might as well be able to carry it.

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

9+1... two full clips.

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

next to my i836...so small...

IMG_0241.jpg

...yet so powerful

You've seen my preference, but still a good buy.

And those rounds look like glazer safeties, am I right, lol.

I know you can get a gun with a dui but not sure if you can get your permit, guess it depends on the state.

EDIT: Glocks are made in Austria.

GA is teh lame.

You can't even buy beer there on Sunday. You'd be astounded at how many cars with GA plates migrate into Florida on Sunday to buy beer and take back in to the state LOL.

Im not sure as to the permit.. as i stated, im going tomorrow to fill out the paper work.. we'll see..

The rounds are speer gold dots... havent fired them before, but the guy at the place i bought it from said it is what he shoots.. figure im gonna run a few through and see how they feel/the pistol reacts to them.. if i dont like them, i'll find something new..

and the not buying beer on sundays sucks kinda a lot...lol.. im always trying to get drunk on sat night only to realize its sunday morning...

GA is teh lame.

You can't even buy beer there on Sunday. You'd be astounded at how many cars with GA plates migrate into Florida on Sunday to buy beer and take back in to the state LOL.

Trust me I know, we do it all the time. It is great living on the FL/GA boarder so we boarder hop over and get us some drinks and head on back.

I love that gun, It looks so nice. How much did you pay?

GA is teh lame.

CT is like that too. Good thing I go to school in MA :thumbsup:

Trust me I know, we do it all the time. It is great living on the FL/GA boarder so we boarder hop over and get us some drinks and head on back.

I love that dun, It looks so nice. How much did you pay?

lmao you border jumper.

i live just outside of bainbridge..so we get a TON of GA traffic..

anywho.

Archived