Fooking Alaska

CelticRacer

haha...fresh fish are worth it! I did in Austria in the freezing weather and then brought the fish back and cooked them :D

cuz i can wait until summer and go fishing in the warmth. plus if you get your 2 alotted halibut for each trip and go out 2-3 times in the summer it will last you almost all year...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so thats why i like SC.. we can go fishing on the lake and its like always warm (okay so everyone else fishes and i lay out on the attached sun bather thing) OR you can get jet skis and speed boats and haul ass around the lake as long as its not too low otherwise you'll hit a stump.. oh and the 'gators' are bad if the water is low.. like they try eatin peoples dogs and stuff

i want to go catfish fishin.. one of the 20 lakes we have around here has a huge dam and the cat fish are sussposed to be as big as the divers(so it would be bigger then me and probably try to eat me) but it still sounds fun

Not a fan of Irvine and their cops. Guess that's why it's the safest city ah? lol.

Geez Lina, you are all over the place, are you in Irvine a lot? it's not like Irvine is the around the Westside.

to me there are rednecks (go muddin, talk funny, nice people, like tubbith, kegger, delsolsweetie, & damaged porcelain), these type of rednecks i dont mind

and then there are rednecks (inbred hicks who think camo body panels on there truck make it invisible and wear flanel like there is no tomorrow) these are the fools i have to deal with even in alaska and cant stand... just to clarify.

hey now, whoever said I don't wear flannel? saying that though, my accent surprises a lot of people- you won't really notice the scarlet in it until I'm angry or drunk. And if its when I'm drunk, I usually sound way more redneck than most of my friends who were born & have lived in the south their entire lives. haha.

100_1839.jpg

oh & btw, i'm bustin out the rebel flag bikini and beach towel at the meet.

Lexi, you are so pretttty :)

Frank, I go to Irvine every Tuesday for work...two of my gf's live in OC though so I'm there some weekends...

and Irvine cops are such tight a**es lol...I used to go to school there lol

oh & btw, i'm bustin out the rebel flag bikini and beach towel at the meet.

^im with her.. kinda.. i was in the middle of buying a rebel flag one and but i got the army camo one instead (not the lets hide in the forest camo) i dont know why.. it was an addition to the 6 other bikinis i already have

EWWWW...your an Anteater? LOL. Not unless you went to some other Irvine school...I just love making fun of UCI aka University of Civics & Integras.

I used to be an anteater...I'm a UCI alumna...

then I went to another school...so does that make me not-an-anteater anymore? hehe

it was university of asians...which was great :D

Archived