Fooking Alaska

CelticRacer

i moved to SC from vegas.. i like sc a lot better.. i live in a smaller town between the capital and the beach.. i can get anywhere in like no time at all.. plus if it snows its not bad.. the weather gets kinda hot in summer(nothing like vegas) but its perfect for the beach.. plus i live in the country so besides the random deer it really nice to drive around.. i'll take the long way home a lot just to drive around

but there are rednecks..but they're funny.. and you have mudders day haha

880481094_l.jpg

that was an orange jeep before i drove it.. i know i know its a redneck thing to do but its fun and once a year..

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL Ryan, I rofled at your comment!

search CNN best states to live in (2007)...depends on what kind of work you want to do and culture and whatever else you care about...seems you don't like much diversity maybe...

I'm moving out of CA and I don't recommend CA to people who want to have a life instead of working/being in traffic like 90% of their life!

anyone here from west virginia? people i talk to say its pretty nice...

i have a friend from there.. he loved it but i cant always understand him.. he said 'tire' one day and it sounded like ter

hey now! just whats wrong with rednecks?!

and muddin's not just for once a year- it's for any time it rains!

<~~ resident rockabilly redneck lol.

i so agree.. but between work and school thats the only time i can.. and we didnt have anything to take muddin.. we normally just bought somethin for a couple hundred dollars before mudders day tore it up and sold it again haha

to me there are rednecks (go muddin, talk funny, nice people, like tubbith, kegger, delsolsweetie, & damaged porcelain), these type of rednecks i dont mind

and then there are rednecks (inbred hicks who think camo body panels on there truck make it invisible and wear flanel like there is no tomorrow) these are the fools i have to deal with even in alaska and cant stand... just to clarify.

I LOL'd at the "muddin'" talk. My roommate went in his Ford Ranger. ONE TIRE FIRE BABY. ONE TIRE FIRE.

I'm originally from California... So.Cal. [Lake Forest/Irvine] I miss it, sort of. Lceah is right about the traffic and having to work your butt off just to make a living. I just miss the mountains and beach. Tennessee isn't too too bad... Memphis is just ghetto. >_<

LOL. the company i work for is based out of Memphis Tennessee...

Memphis is cool if you're into older cities. It has a lot of music history and such. Elvis is huge here...obviously. [There's a statue of Elvis downtown and my friend Bubba slapped a "K&N" sticker on his butt.] Anyway, I believe AutoZone is based out of this city. Also, they're thinking about turning the Pyramid into a giant theme park or... Bass ProShop. [Typical Southerners.] I like Memphis, despite the ghetto's. Whatever you do, just never go to VooDoo Village.

Memphis is cool if you're into older cities. It has a lot of music history and such. Elvis is huge here...obviously. [There's a statue of Elvis downtown and my friend Bubba slapped a "K&N" sticker on his butt.] Anyway, I believe AutoZone is based out of this city. Also, they're thinking about turning the Pyramid into a giant theme park or... Bass ProShop. [Typical Southerners.] I like Memphis, despite the ghetto's. Whatever you do, just never go to VooDoo Village.

oh, what is this voodoo village?

:blush:

I miiiiiiiiiss iiiiiiiiiit Lina. :(

HAHAHA VOODOO VILLAGE. It's this like...one STREET here... where all of these crazy people live. People who practice voodoo and such. I've been told by several people never to go down there. They have like... dead chickens hanging from trees... human skulls... chicken feet... etc. It's a dead end street and they trap you. They'll beat on your car.. and won't let you leave.. So.. pretty much it's just some crazies acting psycho. People you don't want to go near. Ever.

Oh, that reminds me. A street near my parents house that is surrounded by woods.. some crazy man used to live out there. He went into some mental institution and they eventually let him out. He burned his family out of their house.. trying to kill them. He made himself a tree house out in the middle of the woods... the family said that he'd eat like.. raw, dead squirrels and stuff. There are some weirdo's here. No doubt.

aw Kristin...if you were here, we would go to Irvine and then Laguna Beach and go tanning :D it would be so much fun!

last time I went with my girl friends, one of them talked to this guy on the freeway and exchanged numbers lol

wow those scary village stories are scary! very scary! lol

I'm coming back to visit this summer. I'm kind of thinking about moving back. We'll need to hang out when I come down. :)

HAHAHA VOODOO VILLAGE. It's this like...one STREET here... where all of these crazy people live. People who practice voodoo and such. I've been told by several people never to go down there. They have like... dead chickens hanging from trees... human skulls... chicken feet... etc. It's a dead end street and they trap you. They'll beat on your car.. and won't let you leave.. So.. pretty much it's just some crazies acting psycho. People you don't want to go near. Ever.

Oh, that reminds me. A street near my parents house that is surrounded by woods.. some crazy man used to live out there. He went into some mental institution and they eventually let him out. He burned his family out of their house.. trying to kill them. He made himself a tree house out in the middle of the woods... the family said that he'd eat like.. raw, dead squirrels and stuff. There are some weirdo's here. No doubt.

nice... we only have bums, drunks, meth heads,and crack heads up here in alaska. oh and pretty much everyone up here smokes weed so nothing special really.

so back to topic: Alaska sucks...you guys don't go eskimo-style fishing? hehe

i personally dont, i know people who have gone ice fishing though. something about fishing on frozen water in cold ass weather just doesnt sound appealing to me.

and no i dont live in an igloo. lol :happy:

And why not? Igloo's are badass.

lol. live up here for a year and you will have a different opinion of alaska... the best thing about it is the almost 24 hours of sunlight in the summer. i am a zombie at work in the summer because i stay out all night either getting plastered or driving (not both at once)...

Archived