Fooking Alaska

CelticRacer

I hate living in f**king Alaska. :rant: every year it seems i need to replace my front windsheild due to cracks from rocks hitting my sh*t. it makes me so mad. i just want to beat my head against something out of frustration...

just had to rant... sorry

also, anyone have any opinions on a good state to move to?

Thanks...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate living in f**king Alaska. :rant: every year it seems i need to replace my front windsheild due to cracks from rocks hitting my sh*t. it makes me so mad. i just want to beat my head against something out of frustration...

just had to rant... sorry

also, anyone have any opinions on a good state to move to?

Thanks...

ya mothers

go eat a d**k you fat c*nt, go run away from a hurricane you little b**ch. :mad:

Hostile much?

A good state to move to? It all depends on what you're looking for and what you're into. I wouldn't recommend the state I live in. Tennessee sucks balls.

A good state to move to? It all depends on what you're looking for and what you're into. I wouldn't recommend the state I live in. Tennessee sucks balls.

warm, little or no snow, good economy, good roads for driving...

Well, you just might like Tennessee then. It snowed here, yesterday. Nothing stuck. It's seventy here right now. The weather is a bitch here. So are some of the roads. But when you go out into the country-ish part of Tennessee... it's beautiful. Good roads for calming drives... and I can't seem to recall anyone who's had to replace their windsheild here, yearly. So that's a plus for you, at least.

Well, you just might like Tennessee then. It snowed here, yesterday. Nothing stuck. It's seventy here right now. The weather is a bitch here. So are some of the roads. But when you go out into the country-ish part of Tennessee... it's beautiful. Good roads for calming drives... and I can't seem to recall anyone who's had to replace their windsheild here, yearly. So that's a plus for you, at least.

how is the economy?

how is the economy?

So so. It's nothing phenominal. But it's not completely in the slumps either, despite what they say.

Somewhere in Mexico. Not too far from you.

alaska-map.gif

lol. very funny. if you take a right at bum f*ck and middle of nowhere its just past middle of nowhere and the worlds end. you cant miss it.

Seriously, I'd prob move to Boston, MA; Philly, PA; or San Diego, CA if I could.

Are you military?

ex military (lived in illinois, florida, oklahoma, michigan, north carolina, germany, south korea, and now alaska)

florida sucks, too many hispanics for me and too many reckless drivers. same for california.

i hear philly is nice.

I hear OK is nice, but I like being near the coast and near a large city.

Luckily I'm in between a bunch of big cities and right on the coast right now.

its hot, flat, and full of red necks (no offense tuibbith). i wouldnt go back.

germany was awesome. i would like to back.

im in arizona, tis vey nice, but hot as balls in the summer, thats when i go home :). but its the fastest growing state right now so theres lots of new shiznit going on

Archived