LINA!

you are all invited this weekend, there is a huge pool party at my apartment complex on saturday. EVERYONE COME!!! this is what the last one was like (at a different apartment) but you get the idea...

DSC09798.jpg

DSC09797.jpg

DSC09796.jpg

DSC09795.jpg

haha i wish. its a wide receiver on the football team.

jordan hill, center on the basketball team. look for him in the league in 2 years

DSC09800.jpg

LOUIS HOLMES! and his truck (football d line). most likely getting drafted this year

DSC09799.jpg

Jan31_0001.jpg

[quote name='x3772' post='289008' date='Mar 5 2008, 12:11 AM']i like the fat man guarding the cooler contents. 500 hot chicks in suits and hes sitting on the cooler[/quote]

I wanna go and have his job.
He is the life of the party
I was going to say it was fat joe sitting on the cooler.

Good lord...is the water always that murky? (Sorry force of habit...lifeguard at the resort pools...and when it's that murky it's either abundants amount of sunscreen in the water or what we like to call "Code V" or "Code P")

It'd be nice to go out...but I'm working this weekend. As usual... :sad:

Good lord...is the water always that murky? (Sorry force of habit...lifeguard at the resort pools...and when it's that murky it's either abundants amount of sunscreen in the water or what we like to call "Code V" or "Code P")

It'd be nice to go out...but I'm working this weekend. As usual... :sad:

call in sick you little wimp. im thinkin of goin

If it wasn't all the way across the country I'd go.

well you have more than two days to get here!

yay rick and lina you guys are awesome! well theres been a rumor that its been canceled but i think its just some moron. i'll let you know later today what the dilly is

f*cking WEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

I want to start off by thanking everyone for making this pool party event one of the largest Arizona has ever seen. Over a THOUSAND!!!!!! Props.

We did everything we could to persuade the Reserve Management to let us go through with the party but they just got waayyy to scared they would get in trouble :/ lame. I'm just as bummed, if not more, that its not going to happen. Please spread the word that it is cancelled.

Secondly, the reserve told the TUPD about it and they will be cruising around the reserve to make sure no party happens. Sooo i advise you don't come because I imagine the cops will not only kick you out, but be more than happy to hand out a DUI and/or a MIC.

Thanks again guys and im sorry it didn't work out :(

management ruins it all! lol

tell them that it's the best marketing technique to have a party there! everyone who goes there might consider renting there!! ;)

when Rick and I were driving around, he was saying how if he had been here, he would have gone with me and my gf to AZ to visit you...

let us know about people getting arrested this weekend :D

Edited by lceah