aem wideband!~!

Hey whats up everybody, i just bought a aem wideband and there are 4 wires (red,white,blue,black) and idk what wires to tap into and i am obd1 with a obd2 computer so i need to know what wires to tap into and if i should tap into my motors harness or my obd1-obd2 harness and ime running a aem e.m.s<3

thanx!~!

ya its a o2 sensor calibrated for air fuel ratio and it goes from 02 sensor to air/fuel guage then 4 wires from the guage to ecu i just dont know what wires to tap into

ow ya p.s. racewaypark opened sunday for the first test and tune,, i went down on 22,8,15 mickey thompson slicks an cracked a 13.1@95 but i needed more fuel up top i was dying out becouse i was tuned with a diffrent header and was runin a bit lean up top but hey waiting for my springs and retainers to come in then putting my skunk2 stg2 camshafts in then one more time on the dyno and i should see 12;s all day kid!!! AEM E.M.S.<33333~!

You have to drill a hole in your dp and weld in the bung that came with it, then stick the wideband sensor in it. The only two wires you need to wire in are red which is power and black which is ground, blue and white are used for datalogging.

P1010083.jpg

beutiful, thanks chub but by anychance you know were the dataloggin wires tap into becouse i do do dataloggin and ime not gonna drill a whole for the sensor becouse i dont use a 02 sensor becouse my aem EMS<33 so ime just gonne take the bolt out and put the sensor in but thanx the diagram helped ime gonna do it tommorow becouse its raining and crapy outside~!`and p.s. how do you post pictures? so i can show you people what ime rocking with~!

`and p.s. how do you post pictures? so i can show you people what ime rocking with~!

get on photobucket and add pics on there.. then just just copy the code and paste the link in your post.. picture should pop up.

remove my suspension to get to my engine bay?~! i had no motor in it when i brought it to my buddy that paints, got it back in 4 days and put the motor in looks clean,healthy runs strong did a compression test yestrday and eatch cyldiner had over 255 psi in them<3333 i love jdm<333~!~

just to lock it up, got the wideband in there, just if anyone looks at this thread for refrences, you run the wideband 02 sensor from the header to a clip that stays in the engine bay, then the wire from the clip runs inside the car through the firewall into the back of the wideband guage, mount the guage, then there are 4 wires, RED=12v BLACK=ground, and boom!!!! youre done, the white and blue tap into the computer to data log itsself, pretty easy just mounting the guage clean is the hardest part, just tap the red wire into 12v source ground it out and you dont need to run the other 2 wires, they are just dataloging wires. any questions you can just PM me.

Archived