Got Back The S2...***UPDATE ON PAGE 2***

...actually I had it back for about a week or so. Bent valves suck...oh well, it was all under warranty so go figure. Just glad my car is back and it's running better than ever. Finally washed it cause this on and off of rain was really caking on the dirt.

P1030311.jpg

P1030322.jpg

P1030318.jpg

P1030303.jpg

P1030325.jpg

s2k-1.jpg

lol...I just realized looking at that rear shot that I've been driving around since January with expired tags! LOL. Time to go find my registration card... :crazy:

Edited by BuddySol

What an amazing looking car. When I get rid of the sol it'll be for one of them.

Does it have the little flip-plate covering the radio like the sol?

Glad you have it back. Can't believe I met you and didn't bug you until you gave me a ride in that thing...

they would look good as hell in your car too

i know thats why i want them. i'll trade you my grey stripes :thumbsup:

i bet youd be the only one with del sol seats in an s2k. MAD JDM YO!

niiiiice very nice Frank :) good thing it's fixed and back :) you took it for a nice long drive? :)

Colter, why take those seats when you are going to be getting them dirty ;) especially the passenger side...

well, since you are, try this: you sit in the passenger side and let her be on top and then tell her to arch her back so her head is hanging and she can see the front of the car...rock! hehe ok ok, I've been day dreaming about my car too much lol

well, since you are, try this: you sit in the passenger side and let her be on top and then tell her to arch her back so her head is hanging and she can see the front of the car...rock! hehe ok ok, I've been day dreaming about my car too much lol

+1

Works every time. :thumbsup:

also the del sol has a neat feature where the roof comes off so you dont have to worry about it. or you can leave it on and enjoy the foggy window effect. thats always fun

Hahaha...you guys are too funny. I lose my internet for about a day and look what happens to my thread.

Yes Lina, the day I got it back I went for a nice long drive...it would've been with the top down but it was freakin' raining.

John, the radio has the cover but it doesn't hide into the console like the Sol, which I would have preferred...it just flips down with enough room to clear the shifter.

And why is everyone parting out my car already? LOL. If i wanted Sol seats I would take the ones out of my Sol. Besides, those have red stripes, so it'd match my interior better. :p Let me tell you...finding an 07 GPW was the hardest thing...people kept snapping them up when they hit the lot cause it was prolly the sweetest combo: white with the black/red interior. The 06 GPW had the all black, the 04-05s were the tan interior, and the AP1s had that odd looking red interior (too much red IMO).

I don't know how anyone could do a little extra curricular activity in the Sol. Somehow it resulted in me popping my gf at the time in the eye. Kind of funny, but painful to say the least.

I don't know how anyone could do a little extra curricular activity in the Sol. Somehow it resulted in me popping my gf at the time in the eye. Kind of funny, but painful to say the least.

By "popping" you could mean one of two things...we'll keep this PG-13 though.

By "popping" you could mean one of two things...we'll keep this PG-13 though.

LOL...no not that "pop." I accidentally smacked her in the face as we tried to maneuver around in the Sol. :shifty: